Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate the fact that im not chad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Its so fucking unfair how you can fuck beautiful pussy if you are 6’2 with a square root jawline and hunter eyes. Fucking kill me already.

Fucking kill me already.
That can be arranged

20200525 023017

What's the point in living when you are not a Chad

Just imagine fucking the most beautiful prime pussies in the world for free. Imagine being able to break as many hymens as you want. Imagine doing very degrading things to hoes who'll become wife to a subhuman cuck

God I feel this! My soul is that of a masculine jock bully chad, but I can't be like that because I'm stuck in the flesh prison of an incel tier body. I think God has put me in this incel body to attone for the sins of my past life as chad. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Legit same. I am naturally a bully who puts down others but i just cant do it due to my terrible frame and sub par face.

Maybe we were sinners in a past life and this is our penance... maybe we will be reincarnated into Chad in the next life.

Just imagine fucking the most beautiful prime pussies in the world for free. Imagine being able to break as many hymens as you want. Imagine doing very degrading things to hoes who'll become wife to a subhuman cuck
Imagine creampieing ripe and fresh beautiful females and creating an army of your offspring.

I would not like to be a chad but a woman. Average woman has it much better than a chad. I would be a prostitute and I would travel the world while fucking and being rich.

Its this deep innate desire to be primal and dominate which I can't fulfill because of my weak body. It makes me depressed to not be able to express myself. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Yeah, i just lifted hard as fuck at the gym this morning. If i cant get sex at-least i can dominate other males.

Wherever I fucking go these days there always seem to be females around. My last enjoyable cope is going to gym and there's shit tons of Becky's there with gymmaxxed asses. Of course they got to portray their bodies and walk around half naked so an Incel like me suffers even more.

I am aware that they don't dress this way to piss off incels or anything, I just think it hurts to see all of this shit show, knowing I'll never have any of this.

Wherever I fucking go these days there always seem to be females around. My last enjoyable cope is going to gym and there's shit tons of Becky's there with gymmaxxed asses. Of course they got to portray their bodies and walk around half naked so an Incel like me suffers even more.

I am aware that they don't dress this way to piss off incels or anything, I just think it hurts to see all of this shit show, knowing I'll never have any of this.
They definitely reveal their big asses just to torture us and call out to chad

I hate hate hate my existence

One fucking shot at consciousness and then that's what I get. Life as an ugly specimen of a mammal with a high sex drive but no chances to ever get laid

I hate hate hate my existence

One fucking shot at consciousness and then that's what I get. Life as an ugly specimen of a mammal with a high sex drive but no chances to ever get laid
This is why im gonna gymmax and overpower everyone

Get GL or die trying

You are pretty invisible to women unless you are chad

Being good looking is the true happiness in life, every aspect of your life improves ten fold.

Fuck you piece of shit. I'm slitting my wrists rn because of this post

Even being a normie with sexual experiences is far better than incel life

Sweetie, chad doesn't exist. Just be yourself, more confident, more funny, broader shoulders, a six pack, and yeah be yourself of course.

The level of irreconcilability between male and female solipsism is related to level of sexual dimorphism. Sexual dimorphism is related to monogamy. Reduced sexual dimorphism is observed in monogamous species. The mammalian order overall is not only polygamous but polygynous. Mammalian order includes hominins like humans. Australopithecines, a primitive hominin species from 2 million years ago had greater dimorphism and was likely more polygynous than humans today. A transition to modern human levels of dimorphism and monogamy occurred in our direct homo erectus and neanderthal ancestors. This correlates with development of human traits like bipedalism, cooking, and intelligence that we value.

The evolutionary trend is we became more human because males and females had more equal access to mates (less hypergamy) albeit not exactly equal. In the backdrop of human evolution, preliminary insights from online dating culture suggest women are naturally drawn to polygyny and primitive selection for highly dimorphic “australopithecines” who are no longer humans. Traditional cultural shaming in the form of institutionalized mate guarding or monogamous marriage to prevent sexual violence from jealous low dimorphic males may be the enabling tool responsible for the creative capacity of our species (mostly males) to make tools such as online dating apps.

The optimist would say we can definitely solve problems of our own make. The pessimist would say the problems will only grow worse because our tools are progressively becoming more potent in reach and influence while our ability to rise to the challenges engendered by our tools regresses. A moderate might deny there is a problem at all because birth control will prevent the increased access to hypergamy from online dating apps to have lasting quantifiable consequences to hypergamy or the perennial qualifiable condition of many “loser” non-chad men to be unloved and unsupported. A centrist would agree with the moderates bc he is the “winner” and the dumpster fire of society is his aphrodisiac as a being that has ascended common tongues, customs, and cults.

I hate myself

-no talent
-no good brain
-no looks
-no free flat / house / car from family for free

- only struggle
- only high effort
Just for survival

Its so fucking unfair how you can fuck beautiful pussy if you are 6’2 with a square root jawline and hunter eyes. Fucking kill me already.
Tbh, some of the most popular jawmoggers dont look like human beings, brad pitt jaw looks like he stolen 98% of total male population jawbone
I think God has put me in this incel body to attone for the sins of my past life as chad. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Life is a test
I hate myself

-no looks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never began
-no free flat / house / car from family for free

- only struggle
- only high effort
Just for survival

Same. I should’ve been beautiful

God I feel this! My soul is that of a masculine jock bully chad, but I can't be like that because I'm stuck in the flesh prison of an incel tier body. I think God has put me in this incel body to attone for the sins of my past life as chad. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Reincarnation is COPE. We have only one shot and our build is fucked up.

chad always wins

Just be yourself bro! Girls love confident guys!

This is the part where normies say "...you don't have to be Chad <insert platitude here>", which is just a fucking lie.

Imagine being in a relationship with someone who isn't attracted to you. Shit just doesn't make sense, the lies normies will tell themselves.

Women will start squatting in front of you if you ignore them completely in the gym. It's infuriating cause they will definitely at cold and say no if you ask them out and act like they weren't being attention seeking whores.

The gymmaxxed beckies are the worst cause your brain might kind of think a 4-5/10 would be acquirable, and they even have a nice body, but no. Lol any chick with a big ass/hips can fuck chads easily.