Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I FUCKING HATE SUMMER!

BrootalPill

BrootalPill

Don't leave your basement!
★★★★
It's this time on the year again, summer.

Summer for normies is a season that typically fills most people with excitement, joy, and pleasure. It's a time of fun and memorable experiences. However, as a 23-year-old KHHV, I find myself only able to observe and endure their enjoyment, which often brings me sincere pain. It feels like I will never have the opportunity to partake in the experiences that others seem to enjoy.

The beaches are full, the outdoor nightclubs are open, the cafeteries are full, while i have to rot on this forum, wageslave( walk to work because i don't have a car ) and play video games all day.

The most brutal part that is that school year just finished. When i see teenagers making love, hugging, kissing and overall having a good time, absolutely shatters me. It constantly reminds me of what i have missed out on, the teenagepill is really brutal.

How do i cope? :fuk:

Just beachmaxx + ultrapillmaxx leechpilled

Just do outdoor activities at quiet times, like during the weekdays when all the normies are waging.

Going out on the weekend as a lonercel is suicidefuel. You have to time these things well if you wanna keep your sanity intact :feelsUnreal:
I walk up to the lake around 11pm-2am each night and it's honestly lifefuel

I hate seeing how crowded outdoor pools, cafeterias and nightclubs are in the summer. I would never dare to do something like that. I used to go to a nightclub and left in a hurry. I just didn't fit in.

Beachmaxxing will only fuel my pain, it's a place where chads go to mog.
On the beach it is dangerous for many incels. Chads slathered sunscreen on her Stacys while grinning in your face. They all get a nice tan and then have wild late-summer sex in the evening.

On the beach it is dangerous for many incels. Chads slathered sunscreen on her Stacys while grinning in your face. They all get a nice tan and then have wild late-summer sex in the evening.
Fucking brutal, i avoid the beach like the black plague

Just stay in your air conditioned room bro

The beaches are full, the outdoor nightclubs are open, the cafeteries are full, while i have to rot on this forum, wageslave( walk to work because i don't have a car ) and play video games all day.

How do i cope? :fuk:
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

I FUCKING HATE THE FUCKING SUMMER SO FUCKING MUCH, FUCK.

This is some brutal shit I wanna die I’m so lonely

Summer needs to be taken out back and shot.

This is some brutal shit I wanna die I’m so lonely
It's hard to cope, but that's the end game, copemaxxing everyday to keep the ropemaxxing away.

based, I usually go for a nightwalk and a spliff around midnight. sometimes just a hike thru the local forest.
73lueg.jpg

>Nightwalker nature-enjoying spliffcels

Normies gonna Norm in the Summer .

Best you can do is Moneymax and Cope with Strategy " ( go for a walk at night , high / alcohol max , )

tanmax beachmax, poolmax

most normies lives are miserable bro, they seem happy on the outside but are just as miserable as us

However, as a 23-year-old KHHV, I find myself only able to observe and endure their enjoyment, which often brings me sincere pain. It feels like I will never have the opportunity to partake in the experiences that others seem to enjoy.
It's pretty much what I experience. However, I despise all seasons (and existence altogether).

Fellow wintercel here, I FUCKING HATE SUMMER PLEASE GLOBAL WARMING DESTROYER SUMMER SO WE CAN ALL WINTERMAXX

I hate seeing how crowded outdoor pools, cafeterias and nightclubs are in the summer. I would never dare to do something like that. I used to go to a nightclub and left in a hurry. I just didn't fit in.
Loud and crowded places are not ideal for neurodivergent, lonely men like you and I.

Just do outdoor activities at quiet times, like during the weekdays when all the normies are waging.

Going out on the weekend as a lonercel is suicidefuel. You have to time these things well if you wanna keep your sanity intact :feelsUnreal:
This is when the protomoggers are out in full force, the high school kids are obnoxious and out having fun and lifemaxxing while I rot

Normies gonna Norm in the Summer .

Best you can do is Moneymax and Cope with Strategy " ( go for a walk at night , high / alcohol max , )
Night walks in the countryside are the best.

The best part about summer is enjoying some tasty ice cream

Good form of escapism, i also eat when it's winter :feelsjuice:
You can't go wrong with ice cream it was made to be enjoyed at any time of the year

I used to think as a youngcel that "this will be the summer I lifemaxx and find a cute girl and spend every day with her etc"
Jesus Christ I was fkn bluepilled.
I used to even go out to tan to look "better" even thou im ugly and non NT.

Nerver began for us, I try to stay hikki all summer nowadays to avoid getting lifemogged to death :feelsbadman:

There is only one good thing about summer and it is swimming in private pools, maybe nighttime walks which I also like doing. Public pools make me anxious, though. Hot as shit other then swimming.

I used to think as a youngcel that "this will be the summer I lifemaxx and find a cute girl and spend every day with her etc"
Jesus Christ I was fkn bluepilled.
I used to even go out to tan to look "better" even thou im ugly and non NT.

Nerver began for us, I try to stay hikki all summer nowadays to avoid getting lifemogged to death :feelsbadman:
Holy fuck man brutal :feelsmega: , i used to be the same