Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking HATE streamers.

reallyunfuckable

reallyunfuckable

I just fucking want to love and be loved that's al
★★
The girls who stream games, barely know how to fucking play. And they MAKE SURE to show tits instead of the fucking game in case some sou faggot donates money.

The guys are fucking stupid. Streaming is just a way of making money while being a lasy ass shit.

I don't fucking get why something as disgusting as streamers can get donations and support. We incels aren't lifeless, the people who lose their fucking time donating their own money and watching streams are.

Images 1

Images

Retards actually pay these people money jfl

I don't really pay attention to twitch

Twitch needs to ban whores who wear revealing clothing. After all that's sexual objectification of women. :soy:

I don't really pay attention to twitch
most ironic statement ever considering u have Eric Andre in ur pfp who has been doing twitch ads for like the past month tbh

She has big titties!

me too, i have no idea how anyone could enjoy watching these retards, yet alone subbing and giving them money for no reason

most ironic statement ever considering u have Eric Andre in ur pfp who has been doing twitch ads for like the past month tbh

Really?, I never knew that

wtf has to go through someones head to donate money to a streamer because he plays games lmao

wtf has to go through someones head to donate money to a streamer because he plays games lmao
This is something I really can't understand neither lmao

Life is so unfair