Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I fucking hate spiders

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
If there is one thing I hate more than holes it's definitely spiders. These hellish creatures scare the hell out of me, as I've been an arachnophobiccel since I was a toddler.

Today, I was taking a shower (Teehee :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ) so I grab the shampoo to wash my hair and the moment I touch it, there was a goddamn 2 inches long black af fucking eight legged and eyed (like the one above) spider on the fucking bottle and I touched it rough with my whole hand :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Imagine how much soy and scared shitless I was.
I went running like a bitch to my bedroom and showered later tho, I felt tingling in my back the arachnophobia is a trait that I wish I didn't have ngl:feelsUnreal::woke:

I guess this pretty much is how foids view incels, just as fucking bad or worse dare I say:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
If there is one thing I hate more than holes it's definitely spiders. These hellish creatures scare the hell out of me, as I've been an arachnophobiccel since I was a toddler.

Today, I was taking a shower (Teehee :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ) so I grab the shampoo to wash my hair and the moment I touch it, there was a goddamn 2 inches long black af fucking eight legged and eyed (like the one above) spider on the fucking bottle and I touched it rough with my whole hand :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Imagine how much soy and scared shitless I was.
I went running like a bitch to my bedroom and showered later tho, I felt tingling in my back the arachnophobia is a trait that I wish I didn't have ngl:feelsUnreal::woke:

I guess this pretty much is how foids view incels, just as fucking bad or worse dare I say:feelsUgh:

I identify as a spider, so I like them. I will inject my venom into this society and spread feelings of worthlessness and misery into the minds of chads and Stacies.

I have the same thing on cockroaches ngl. Fucking plague pests. I get scared to shit when i see them. God they move so fast like wtf... And when they fly jesus christ

But maybe that spider saw a good personality in you!!!!:soy:

Wait hold the fuck on. You take showers? :chad:

I hate them too, I want them all dead

Man same. I fucking hate em

fuck the shitty webs they make. dumb retarded araneae's

Just watched Return of The King, spiders are gross.

brutal lookism in action tbh. If spiders looked cute most people wouldn't be afraid of them and hate them. RIP spidercels.

I hate them. Horrible creatures.

I love spiders because foids hate them.

brutal lookism in action tbh. If spiders looked cute most people wouldn't be afraid of them and hate them. RIP spidercels.
Pretty much JFL, you'd think incels would be the least judgemental towards spiders or any unsightly creature

Pretty much JFL, you'd think incels would be the least judgemental towards spiders or any unsightly creature
My love of rats and snakes probably stems from being ugly tbh

I hate fucking spiders because they don't last very long. Dissatisfaction

i see em wen i take LSD

Worst thing a spider ever did was sit around and bite a few people

Worst thing foids ever did was ruin western civilization and destroy the life of every sub 8 male

But srs tbh ngl sorry that you have arachnophobia I hope the spiders and other arachnids stay away from you

It's over for arachnidcels

They are terrifying and occasionally dangerous to human life (think black widows and tarantulas) but they do have a good side ie their propensity to spin webs and catch and eat arguably just as bad or at least incredibly annoying insects such as mosquitoes, black flies, moths and others.

I appreciate frogs for much the same reason though I don't particularly like them either.

Well ok at times they can be funny to look at and observe but they're not exactly the kind of creature you can befriend and make a decent pet out of.

Kinda creepy tbhngl

Worst thing a spider ever did was sit around and bite a few people

Worst thing foids ever did was ruin western civilization and destroy the life of every sub 8 male

But srs tbh ngl sorry that you have arachnophobia I hope the spiders and other arachnids stay away from you
I know man it's just an irrational fear.
In fact I appreaciate seeing spiders in the wild but the moment I see a giant one in my house I just sperg out.

if it weren't for their venom I'll actually like them .

WELL, let me just say, there's actually a metaphysical reason for why we hate spiders (warning: mysticelling ahead)

It's because the animal world is an extension of the human form. Every animal is but a manifestation of a particular aspect of the divine intelligence. Birds, for instance, are a physical manifestation of the world of ideas. This is why some of them can speak (but apes, our supposed "cousins", cannot), and also why the males among birds are generally more beautiful than the females (because men are beautiful with their intellect).

So when it comes to insects, what we are dealing with here is a manifestation of the world of the unconscious, where many "dark" things lie hence our natural aversion for most insects. It's also why deep sea creatures are so ugly as well.

Spiders have more right to be on earth than evil humans

WELL, let me just say, there's actually a metaphysical reason for why we hate spiders (warning: mysticelling ahead)

It's because the animal world is an extension of the human form. Every animal is but a manifestation of a particular aspect of the divine intelligence. Birds, for instance, are a physical manifestation of the world of ideas. This is why some of them can speak (but apes, our supposed "cousins", cannot), and also why the males among birds are generally more beautiful than the females (because men are beautiful with their intellect).

So when it comes to insects, what we are dealing with here is a manifestation of the world of the unconscious, where many "dark" things lie hence our natural aversion for most insects. It's also why deep sea creatures are so ugly as well.
My IQ went up by 30 points when reading this post.
I've heard that fear for arachnids can be developed bcuz of a mother's overprotection from an early age, which seemed to be the case with me as she was a christian fanatic and didn't let me play games for kids cuz they "were from the devil". Jfl that's just a theory but who knows.

I used to feed them with a lot of ants and flies every web on my basement they were fat because of it