Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate soccer

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I fucking hate soccer, I want to destroy every soccer team, hang them up from their balls and cut their chests open with a machete. fucking cringe I'm tired of people supporting them. fuck you and your shitty soccer you fucking retards.

People are poor as fuck, they almost don't shit in order to not feel hungry but still support a soccer team that gains a million dollars per match. Fuck you I hope you die or something.

If i was a dictator I'd send all soccer players to camps and starve them to death there, ban everything about soccer and even take soccer-playing kids away from their parents. I hope they get a some kind a virus and die like stray dogs

I hate sports in general

I dont really like soccer too its overrated

Ngl I lav a bit of footy lad.

Sports are cucked and contributes nothing to the person that watches it.

Soccer is football right?
ngl only sports I follow is world cup once its quarter finals because all the fast food joints do massive deals :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

sports is hella fucking boring

I'm not a fan of soccer but I don't hate it tbh

it is what it is

Wats even worse then soccer is da drunk hooligan audience smashing up da neighbourhood when their fav team loses

Suck my didk bitch

At least soccer isn't plagued with Chads and BBC like american football or the NBA.

I like soccer

Erling Håland is brush than Pele Messi and Ronaldo combined

It's just a sport calm down.

I used to play soccer

It's a great cope. JFL if you don't watch it. Don't expect any americunts to watch it anyway, becayse tbh if americans did like it the rest of the world would probably lose interest as americans turn to shit anything they touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back