Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate seeing fat guys with slim women.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Like what have these fat bastards done to deserve a 6/10+ slim female?
It annoys me so fucking much that women settle for lesser men while there are much better looking men out there, it is even worse when those men are fat sensualists that are lazy and ugly.

I fucking hate it.

they beat looks theory

I always wonder how they do it

I know what you mean. But I see at as hope though, that a ugly motherfucker like myself can eventually find someone.

Fat people cope with extreme confidence and funny personality, since they aren't taken serious anyway.

>I hate women for settling with ugly fat lesser men instead of chads

>Women are sluts for lusting after good looking chads and giving us incel no chance

Are you supporting hypergamy or incels or what ? I'm not surprised or confused considering you're a fakecel.

I hate seeing slim guys with fat women more

So you’re bitching about women DATING DOWN, OP?

I can count on one hand the number of couples like this I've seen. Usually the guy is very tall and has a square skull and strong jawline despite him being fat because his skull is very robust

Most of them have good bones beneat the fat or the females have a thing for them. It happens. Just like some guys like fatties there are women who like fatmen as well.

LoL, I would be happy for them.

I hate seeing chads settle for subhuman woman.

If you compare how many fat cunts get GFs to chads getting fat GFs you should better talk about that.

Tall robust fat guy game is legit as fuck tbh

You intimidate everybody and you have a niche of women that go crazy over you

You get to have a chiseled face despite being fat because your skull is just that fuckign huge and robust so you can eat whatever you want

If I just ate whatever my face would be a potato. I need to be at a healthy bodyfat to have a jawline

Meh women tolerate tall fat guys as long as they are not landwhale fat level. But in most cases i have seen those men are successful in some way and have lots of money.

same, but then remember they probably have money or status.

i used to be fat when i was 18 but lost it all through weights now im 22.

Probably one of the few things im proud of.

I almost never see this in real life. When I do, I just assume he's betabux.

What I constantly DO see is tall, fit, good looking men with obese women. See that every time I walk outside.

This makes me actually so fucking mad. Why the fuck would they choose fat pigs..It must be money or something

This makes me actually so fucking mad. Why the fuck would they choose fat pigs..It must be money or something
I think as man if you are tall and a bit fat, some women will find that still somehow attractive. Either that or the guy has high social status or lots of money.

The fat guys I see with gl women are either robust and look good regardless or obvious betabux

Why? That's how it should be. If anything you should hate seeing the opposite. You're either a femoid or a cuck male feminist.

You probably don't then. That or you're denying that it's ALL about looks. You probably just think you're better looking than you actually are otherwise you'd be able to get a girlfriend.

Because I mog them and I don't get a gf.

Or so you think

They're probably robust despite their fat and have good facial harmony

Facial harmony and phenotype are probably the most impotant thing, even moreso than bones.

You probably don't then. That or you're denying that it's ALL about looks. You probably just think you're better looking than you actually are otherwise you'd be able to get a girlfriend.

Being autistic really fucks up a man's social status.

I know a fat geek who dated the hottest girl in my high school. The girl was Mexican. The guy was using JBW theory though.

Betabux, the girls don't actually like them lol@those beta cucks

I almost never see this in real life. When I do, I just assume he's betabux.

What I constantly DO see is tall, fit, good looking men with obese women. See that every time I walk outside.

I agree, mostly. I tend to see tall lanky guys with overweight women. Rarely seen an overweight guy with a slim women.

Men date down. Women date up.

I know a fat geek who dated the hottest girl in my high school. The girl was Mexican. The guy was using JBW theory though.

God I hate Latinas. If that's true, if that fat bastard dated a hot Mexican girl while I'm suffering in lonely virginity, it's just more proof how evil and cruel Latinas truly are.

Tyrone at my school is with the girl in my avi, chubby Mexican with a big ass and boobs, easy fishing for him, he's tall, and gymchad, she's probably creaming Over him, even though he bruises her and slapped her today when she decided to try to get out of her place Tyrone smacked her ass back to reality

God I hate Latinas. If that's true, if that fat bastard dated a hot Mexican girl while I'm suffering in lonely virginity, it's just more proof how evil and cruel Latinas truly are.
100% true. Chicanas are on par with American born Asians when it comes to chasing white boys.

100% true. Chicanas are on par with American born Asians when it comes to chasing white boys.

Oh that's true. Furthermore, only the ugly Latina hags like Mexican guys. Only the ugly ones. You'll never see an attractive Latina whore with a Mexican guy.
And the attractive ones? Oh, these whores ONLY like white guys and niggers. It's obscene. It's unfair. They all need to be killed.

>I hate women for settling with ugly fat lesser men instead of chads

>Women are sluts for lusting after good looking chads and giving us incel no chance

Are you supporting hypergamy or incels or what ? I'm not surprised or confused considering you're a fakecel.

This. I hate these fucking chad worhsipping lookists cucks.

People getting angry at girls notgoing with hotter guys shpuld be banned on sight

Nein. Girls are weirded out by autism no matter what you loook like.
I know for a fact that isn't true but okay. Yeah, if they find out you're actually autistic it's a turn off for most (as they typically conflate it with retardation) but if you're good looking and high-functioning it's very easy to be "the mysterious quiet loner guy" that all the femoids stalk and want to get to know.

Time to stop gymaxxing and start snaccmaxxing.

This. I hate these fucking chad worhsipping lookists cucks.

People getting angry at girls notgoing with hotter guys shpuld be banned on sight

I fucking hate seeing slim women.

Tyrone at my school is with the girl in my avi, chubby Mexican with a big ass and boobs, easy fishing for him, he's tall, and gymchad, she's probably creaming Over him, even though he bruises her and slapped her today when she decided to try to get out of her place Tyrone smacked her ass back to reality

She's ugly. She might have big tits and a big ass but still ugly from what I can see. (Brownbag special maybe)

S T A T U S
T
A
T
U
S

anyone else notice how the most scrawny guys always end up with fat chicks?

I find that tall and scrawny guys end up with all types of women, fat and slim.

shouldn't this be life fuel?

The ugly ones yes.

There's this one skinny gymcel half-currycel chincel eyecel dude at my work that's always going on about his love for fat women.