Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate seeing chads in public

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
★★
Just waiting to get my haircut and young chad is talking with the stylist. No norwooding, deep voice, good jaw. Jfl Any haircut he gets will look good, meanwhile I will still be undesirable to foids with what I get. Was waiting for it, was waiting for it, and then chad mentioned his girlfriend. Of course. Day has been ruined. This is why I avoid going out as much as possible. THE MOG NEVER STOPS!

Emergency update: Holy jfl, I didn’t even pay attention to this guy until he said what he said but there was some mid 30s oofy doofy dude on the other side of chad (just him and Chad) and the stylist asks him if he has a gf and the dude goes, “nope, I like cars and trucks. Don’t have time for that” and the stylist was prodding him. “Oh, I just haven’t found someone to do that with me yet.” Jfl. The difference of both worlds, right in front of my eyes. How is oofy-doofy so happy? It’s so over for him. He’s definitely on the spectrum too, with the way he said “cars and trucks” jfl

“nope, I like cars and trucks. Don’t have time for that”
Lies Liar GIF

Would you agree on 80%, at least, of men, go either MGTOW or rope because many of them being incels?

That's how it is, mang. Many men delude and cope betabuxxing thinking their wives love them. Of course many of them will end divorceraped, but, no one teaches you the blackpill, most normies have mothers and people saying to them and lying to them.

Would you agree on 80%, at least, of men, go either MGTOW or rope because many of them being incels?

That's how it is, mang. Many men delude and cope betabuxxing thinking their wives love them. Of course many of them will end divorceraped, but, no one teaches you the blackpill, most normies have mothers and people saying to them and lying to them.
Yeah, I would. Only chads get desire. Any woman who dates oofy doofy will despise him. Who the fuck cares about yours cars and trucks you cuck?

Seeing chads in public, especially when they have their girlfriend besides them is pure ER fuel every time. If I wouldn't be high inhib I would splash water or something to their faces (in minecraft).

Last edited:
especially when they are really tall

"i Like airplane posters  too"

This. Once in a while i will be having a decent mood on a particular day, and when i get mogged i just wanna go home :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsrope:

I don't see chads in public

they are rare, especially in uk

Seeing chads in public, especially when they have their girlfriend besides them is pure ER fuel every time. If I wouldn't be high inhib I would splash water or something to their faces
This right here. This incel knows it.