Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate school

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Every single person here is retarded. There are maybe 2-3 legitimately high IQ people I know, but everyone else is stuck on basic fucking calculus and chemistry. Legitimately none of these subjects are hard. I can't believe a 1500 on the SAT is considered "good" nowadays; it's absolutely ridiculous. Everyone is too concerned with hiding their hickeys and what they are going to wear to the Halloween party. It's so fucking rage-inducing to see and hear others talk about sex, hookups, and dating while you rot in your bedroom every Friday. Why am I forced to sit in classes to learn avoid things that I already know, just to graduate? JFL, I have to sit for an hour in a Calc II class hearing retards struggle to understand what a fucking parametric function is. Some retarded girl thought Syria was in Western Africa. I've decided to go to the Halloween party, maybe I can drunkgirlmaxx, but my face is probably still repulsive to foids even if they are shitfaced. Regardless, the kid throwing the party is a friend and absolutely rich, so I will be eating some gourmet catered food upstairs while chad and Stacy get shitfaced in the basement. Maybe I'll have some chicken tendERs.

High mutational load = greater chance of higher IQ

Well I’m incel and low IQ.

I wish I was in school again