Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate quirky bumper stickers

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I fucking hate faggots who put quirky trying to be funny stickers on the back of their faggot cars.

Just was behind some soy boy cuck who was driving guess what A PRIUS BECAUSE MUH GOLBAL WARMING he had a "with her" Hilary sticker and another sticker that said "honk if parts fall off" the dude was some fat fuck wearing a suit probably some zog lap dog banker cuck smoking a VAPE BROOOO. NO YOUR FUCKING STICKERS ARENT FUNNY YOU FUCKING QUEER

Fucking cuck should be fed to starving pigs

Lu37fc60qqm01

I fucking hate faggots who put quirky trying to be funny stickers on the back of their faggot cars.

Just was behind some soy boy cuck who was driving guess what A PRIUS BECAUSE MUH GOLBAL WARMING he had a "with her" Hilary sticker and another sticker that said "honk if parts fall off" the dude was some fat fuck wearing a suit probably some zog lap dog banker cuck smoking a VAPE BROOOO. NO YOUR FUCKING STICKERS ARENT FUNNY YOU FUCKING QUEER

Fucking cuck should be fed to starving pigs
Lol'd thx

How bored do you have to be to give a Damn what other people put on their cars?

I like zesto's car tbh.

I really liked the stickers on Zestos car tbh.

Sharing your political views with a bomper sticker is retarded tho. Only amerimuts do such shit.

I really liked the stickers on Zestos car tbh.

Sharing your political views with a bomper sticker is retarded tho. Only amerimuts do such shit.
Where is everyone seeing zestos car

saw a bitch with this one a while ago:

61AS9mvZ2iL._SL1500_.jpg

I was so tempted to follow her so I could rip her fucking spine out.

saw a bitch with this one a while ago:

61AS9mvZ2iL._SL1500_.jpg

CHO FUEL i wouldve ran her off the road. Fucking self righteous entitled fucking cunt

Those stickers are disgusting.

saw a:feelsokman: bitch with this one a while ago:

61AS9mvZ2iL._SL1500_.jpg

You should get a sticker like that, but instead, it says "YOU JUST GOT PASSED BY AN INCEL." :feelsokman:

whats worse is when they are driving soy vehicles like those little fiats