Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate Perverted-Justice and other pedo-hunter groups

The End

The End

Banned
-
Isn't this entrapment?

In my opinion the guys who get off on vigilante justice are sicker than guys who like children -- at least they disgust me a lot more! Perhaps because I'm an outcast, and I don't believe in free-will, these types of sanctimonious youtube channels, etc really get under my skin.

And guess what? There are tons of pedophiles!!! Current theory estimates 5% of men are pedophiles (1/20 in other words (and this is attraction to children under 13 years old)). I think if we hooked up men to the ol' penile plethysmograph we'd find lots lots lots more men are pedophiles.

Also, many of the men seduced by fake children are ugly and dumb, and frankly will take anything they can get. In other words, they are desperate and make bad judgement calls.

I fucking hate sanctimony. I hate scape-goating. I hate mob-rules.

TCAP stopped using Perverted-Justice because they were nearing the line of entrapment, so yes.

The thing is though... they need to toe that line to get the actual destructive pedophiles that want to ruin the lives of little kids. It's the sad, lonely losers like us that jump at any female that gives us the slightest attention (see Jeff Stacy) that they need to leave alone.

These YouTube channels have always rubbed me the wrong way. In the videos you can tell they feel powerful and superior watching what was just seconds ago a man, turn into a quivering mush begging for forgiveness. Justice has literally nothing to do with it, these youtubers just like the feeling of threatening the livelihood of a submissive mess. They are sadists.

I don't really give a shit tbh. Giving a shit, in fact, is kind of a white knight sort of mindset tbh. I mean you don't know these guys in any capacity.

They do it mostly for the shekels. I would not be surprised if some of them are taking the competitors down.
Like that ugly moon faced dude from years ago.

I don't really give a shit tbh. Giving a shit, in fact, is kind of a white knight sort of mindset tbh. I mean you don't know these guys in any capacity.
You're right. I suppose I hate the hunters more than I feel sorry for the pedos haha.

They do it mostly for the shekels. I would not be surprised if some of them are taking the competitors down.
Like that ugly moon faced dude from years ago.
I wonder if any of the catches are staged?

You're right. I suppose I hate the hunters more than I feel sorry for the pedos haha.

I wonder if any of the catches are staged?
Yeah that makes sense. At least the egomaniacal amateur ones. I'm with the normies in thinking that Chris Hansen is cooler than James Bond though.

most this guys are mentaly damaged, normies like to shit over them

most this guys are mentaly damaged, normies like to shit over them
Right - these are guys who would never be able to convince a girl, any girl, to have sex with them. The only girls they can seduce are cat-fishes who are going after them.

Right - these are guys who would never be able to convince a girl, any girl, to have sex with them. The only girls they can seduce are cat-fishes who are going after them.
poor mentalcels, being baited by fake jbs, i think i could fall for that if i was 50 yo and lonely

ya it's ragefuel
how tf do they not notice over half the guys are fkin deformed and like 70iq

the guys are the real victims of poor dice roll

We need to make our own group, Soy Justice, that hunts down and kills cucks.

They just want to keep all jbs for themselves

Here's one where a group of guys assault an albino midget. I hope the police don't take too long to get there, the pedo's mom is waiting for him in the car.

Thank god for these pedo hunters - they are truly the saviors of children everywhere.

This is the same reason I dislike Anonymous.

These "pedo hunters" don't care about children at all. In fact, they want children to be abused so they can exploit it for SJW brownie points. They're just cowards who want to pick on people who are already at the bottom of society, like a serial killer who targets homeless people.

It would be fun to be a pedo hunter, but unfortunately it would be cringey if an ugly male like me did it...

What do you mean? Hating leftism?
No, I mean I was under the impression that anonymous just liked to troll people and organizations to cause a little chaos. Lulz = laughing at other peoples' expense. I didn't know there were any political motivations.

They always witch hunt men, but don't even bother trying to find the pedo women.

No, I mean I was under the impression that anonymous just liked to troll people and organizations to cause a little chaos. Lulz = laughing at other peoples' expense. I didn't know there were any political motivations.

It all depends, since anyone can consider themselves Anonymous. The group itself died down after 2011-2013 after one of the members ratted the others out. The YT channel is based upon conspiaracy theories and exposing the Clintons.

And the girls they try to get with are what, usually 14-16 years fucking old??? Like honestly, I see nothing wrong with that. Poor bluepilledcels trying to get some fucking pussy out here, but they fall for the bait, and lo and behold some faggot with a camera gets in their face and embarrasses them in front of the whole Internet. Those "pedo hunters" can fuck off.

Here's one where a group of guys assault an albino midget. I hope the police don't take too long to get there, the pedo's mom is waiting for him in the car.

Thank god for these pedo hunters - they are truly the saviors of children everywhere.

damn he is full bald.its over for him

These "pedo hunters" don't care about children at all. In fact, they want children to be abused so they can exploit it for SJW brownie points. They're just cowards who want to pick on people who are already at the bottom of society, like a serial killer who targets homeless people.
Notice how they prey only the weakers.
Show me how they target a roided beast. You won't find it.
I wish I had a couple of low inhib friends and beat the shit of them.

Why do all those pedophiles look like incels

Thanks. That post got featured on cucktears. Funny enough that I never got featured once in my old account in four months, and now I’ve been featured four times in a month.

This seems true tbh. But im mostly ok with it.

Thanks. That post got featured on cucktears. Funny enough that I never got featured once in my old account in four months, and now I’ve been featured four times in a month.
Good keep triggering those faggots

It's over for @MarriedAndLookin4Fun

It's so pathetic when they pose as a 14yo fertile JB and pretend as if the guy was about to take an innocent baby out of a cradle. Girls that age already have had miles of schlong in them

I know its fucked up but I've been listening to the police interrogation videos from to catch a predator to fall asleep for about 4 years now. My favorites are James Rutherford's interrogation and the James Rauch interrogation.

Chris hansen is a cuck who deserves to get his tiny balls cut off.
Nah he's kind of a badass. And I'm talking strictly bout his TV persona of course, I don't know the 1st thing about his personal life.
I know its fucked up but I've been listening to the police interrogation videos from to catch a predator to fall asleep for about 4 years now. My favorites are James Rutherford's interrogation and the James Rauch interrogation.
Lorne Armstrong's the best one. The funniest I mean.

Being a snitch on guys who try to fuck jb's is cuckery. He'd get his ass beat if he tried to stop them without the cops.
It's just entertainment bro. I wouldn't worry about them.

Vigilantes just want to beat up and bully men and will use anything as an excuse to do it.

They're sick fucks who are lower than actual pedophiles.