Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I FUCKING HATE NOT HAVING SEX WITH ATTRACTIVE GIRLS

W

WhyMe?

Recruit
★★★
Sorry for not making a thought-provoking thread. I'm just so fucking sick of it all and need to vent

I'm emotionally drained of everything I've missed

I'm completely fucking broken. I don't know what to do. I envisioned my life turning out fine, at least romantically. I thought at least average girls were attainable but nope

It genuinely doesn't even matter to me that a lot of other guys are going through the same thing. Doesn't make IT ANY BETTER to be. I wish every guy in the world had his own cutie to fuck tbh. I want that so damn bad

I'd be more than happy with a 4.5-5/10 female face-wise as long as she was physically fit.

I'd be more than happy with a 4.5-5/10 female face-wise as long as she was physically fit.
Me too, I need a nice booty and don't care about the face as much.

Only thing I would reject are whales

Me too, I need a nice booty and don't care about the face as much.
It's unfair how much of a halo a good body provides women but has only minimal effects on men.

It's unfair how much of a halo a good body provides women but has only minimal effects on men.
True, no matter how in shape you get. Fuck those stuck up whores.
Screen Shot 2018 10 02 at 24805 AM

Not having sex with attractive girls is unavoidable, im a fucking 3/10, 4 if i looksmax.
I fucking HATE not having sex with my looksmatch. I would kill for some intimacy and love with a foid. All i want is to do gay shit with her, i would be truly happy if i could. I would try to do something with my life, to get a job, to become something.... but nope. I was born ugly and deformed in a dysfunctional family. FML

I'd be happy with a 3/10 and most 2/10s. I can't even get that though, and 1/10s tend to be landwhales with manly features such as hairy arms, masculine faces etc.

Call me crazy but I think we're still truecels even if we technically could get 1/10s to sleep with us.

I just want my looksmatch. She’s probably choking on Chads cock atm though while i contemplate suicide

JFL @ demanding more then your looksmatch

What I don’t fucking understand about it, is why my looksmatch thinks she is so much more attractive than she is. Are women just so fucking completely deluded they all think they are goddesses? Did the bullshit society taught them their whole lives actually sink in? Were women always like this?

What I don’t fucking understand about it, is why my looksmatch thinks she is so much more attractive than she is. Are women just so fucking completely deluded they all think they are goddesses? Did the bullshit society taught them their whole lives actually sink in? Were women always like this?
2018 m8

I fucking hate when my looksmatches reject me

Tinder tbh

I will take any woman, regardless of looks, that's how deprived I am.

This. If she's not fat or at a deformed level of ugliness I'm fine with looks.