Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i fucking hate normies

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
hate these cunt for excluding me and pretending as though i dont exist. whenever they provoked me they thought i would never retaliate, when i did they vilified me. dont want to be specific since recalling my memories in full detail is painful af.

the only thing keeping me determined in any way is looking back on these niggers and imagining them suffer in great agony.

Can relate i fucking hate them with theyre blue pill advices

Normies are scum

Jfl at normcucks

As an incel you are always the bad guy or someone's punching bag. They see you as the bad guy when you stand up for yourself because they know, consciously or unconsciously, that you should accept your place being abused by society because you are a genetically inferior male.

As an incel you are always the bad guy or someone's punching bag. They see you as the bad guy when you stand up for yourself because they know, consciously or unconsciously, that you should accept your place being abused by society because you are a genetically inferior male.
true

ThERe is only one solution to normoids

This place also is infested by normies, who only differ from normal normies by being uglier, but with same behaviour

Those cunts try hard to be something they're not.
Corona-chan and the recession will wreck them.

Normies will always go with the dominant force no matter what. Most people are lemmings, you'll hate them when things go wrong and you'll love them for when things go right. Never trust the common person, for their nature is fickle and two-faced.

They’ll never experience our agony tbh

I hate them too. They're annoying, self righteous cunts.