Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate normies using word incel as an insult

Persecuted

Persecuted

Domesticate women, restore normality
I was watching gmanlives aka Jewmanlives and in his video he randomly calls couple guys incels. I hope he fucking dies in mass shooting along every other normie who uses word incel as insult. fuck them

Persecuted

the word has pretty much lost all meaning at this point

It’s impossible to have a rational discussion on the harms of sex in society without being called an incel.

They feel as if using the word gives them power over us. Personally when someone tries using it to shame. That gives you the right to pull out the best insults in response. Talking about the insults that cut into them mentally deep. There loved ones, family, there friends or just any target person they care about. Attack there weakest link with your best insults to finish them off. Even if the target person is in the hospital. You want to send a message to the one trying to insult you. When insulting them back nothing is off limits.

I hate how they lable any guy who struggles in life as a loser

Literally who?

Literally who?
Some gaytuber who thinks he's funny and edgy by using word "incel". He probably does it to make his shitty, little channel "stand out" in a sea of gaming channels.
They feel as if using the word gives them power over us. Personally when someone tries using it to shame. That gives you the right to pull out the best insults in response. Talking about the insults that cut into them mentally deep. There loved ones, family, there friends or just any target person they care about. Attack there weakest link with your best insults to finish them off. Even if the target person is in the hospital. You want to send a message to the one trying to insult you. When insulting them back nothing is off limits.
How do you does it? Is this some GrAYcel showing off or is there a trick in getting under normalfags skin?

I remember reading the comment section of a YouTube where some dude was telling a real life story where some dude stabbed a kid as young as 9 to death or some shit and some normal fag commented ‘Incel’ on the video even though there is literally 0% proof that what he did was even related to women and as an incel myself, I find what the killer did to be fucked up but ofcourse normal fags have to link every bad person with us.

I remember reading the comment section of a YouTube where some dude was telling a real life story where some dude stabbed a kid as young as 9 to death or some shit and some normal fag commented ‘Incel’ on the video even though there is literally 0% proof that what he did was even related to women and as an incel myself, I find what the killer did to be fucked up but ofcourse normal fags have to link every bad person with us.
Normies are spinless assholes, since using word nigger is no longer acceptable, they found for themselves new go to insult. I honestly stopped reading comments section on most vids, because there is always one comments section were normies are calling eachother "incel" or "virgin". In retrospect it's really fucking funny how normies need to prove thier social standing everywhere like some dumb monkey throwing feces at eachother.

Incel seems like a very convenient buzzword for these normies.

Criticizing females/ soyciety = fOuNd Da InKwELL :foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy:

Incels are the nerds of yesterday. But instead of saying nerds which would get them targeted for bullying. They change the name to justify attacks on us by calling us incels.

Why yes, I'm incel. How could you tell?

ql7zYxd.jpeg