Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FUCKING HATE NORMALFAGS

• Thread starter MisanthropicMemes
  • Start date
MisanthropicMemes

MisanthropicMemes

Officer
I hope all of the nigger loving nt losers I grew up with who bullied me in school for having autism and different interests all die. Zoomers are subhuman. They literally all want to be niggers so badly. I hate these faggots. They are all spoiled rich cunts who think they are gangsters because they listen to rap. JFL that such terrible people who treated me like a subhuman have gfs and are in university, and also have tons of people who love and validate them. One of these fuckers literally is loved by everyone in his community and every school he goes to, is loved by and is very good with girls, and is known for having amazing grades (he was valedictorian I think and now goes to a top tier uni), while he told me that I should be dead for being ugly and autistic a bunch of times and basically belittled me for having autism growing up (hes friends with the same faggot who posts pics of me online and has a history of bullying autists for fun). If you knew these people, they are literally the scum of planet, probably worse than anyone you've ever met. Pure nt apes who can only argue with insults and think acting like a nigger is cool. Fuck the school system for making me go to a public institution for 7 hours every weekday for 18 years with such terrible faggots. If you knew these people, you would know that they (even the guys) act like spoiled fucking girls. Fuck normalfags, fuck zoomers, and fuck this world that loves them so much while people like me and you rot and have to grow up having your humiliation and emotional pain to be used as others entertainment.

Last edited:
" If you knew these people, you would know that they (even the guys) act like spoiled fucking girls." OP is real for this

we all hate them. they’re super delusional and stupid always tryna impress stacy who doesn’t give a flying fuck about them