Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate noodlefoids

RadicalSteez

RadicalSteez

Greycel
Oooh don't even get me started on fucking noodle foids. They are the scum of the earth. They all want white cock and will ignore if your an ethniccel, my hate for noodlefoids truly increased at my job calld miniso, my god most noodlefoids customers pissed me tf off, especially with their attitudes and when change was a cent short they automatically get on my ass, i had a noodlewhore as my shift lead, and i was working at the front then this bitch gives me an attitude about me staying at the front and walking around, when im making sure the store is clean. I wanted to scream at that noodlewhore and quit at the spot, but that day was her last shift. She probably has a white Chad bf, speaking of which I see A LOT of WMAF couples at the store, and it pisses me off, i always give these noodles dirty look when they're paying or walking in the store. I even broke a noodlewhores ego once and it made my day. But that's only the first story.

The second story is this bitch who was wemy oneitis who looked like a fucking rat, at the end of this story I'm gonna post her face at the bottom so y'all can rate and make fun of this rat face noodle. this dirty noodle dead ass used me for money and then fucking friendzoned me and after I told her to fuck off this dirty noodle gets mad at me saying how I should stay friends and how its a red flag, this rat face is also friends with another noodlefoid that hates me who spread rumors about me in hs, the friend is also a mentally unstable noodle. on Valentine's Day, I made a tiramisu cake for this food, I went to give it to her and I see this foid with this Sub-5 rice fatcel, this bitch just says "oh" and it pissed me off. This bitch made my teacher turn on against me and the teacher never helped me in class, she rarely responded to my emails and mostly targeted me in class, fuck noodles bruh. Anyways, here's the pic, go ahead and rate and make fun of this disgusting noodlefoid.

View: https://imgur.com/a/xFD10jG

Last edited:
I hate nipfoids, which is funny considering my fictional sisters are from Japan.

on Valentine's Day, I made a tiramisu cake for this food, I went to give it to her and I see this foid with this Sub-5 rice fatcel, this bitch just says "oh" and it pissed me off.
Genuinely brutal. I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from throwing the cake in her face. It's just tame enough to not catch an assault charge.

Anyways, here's the pic, go ahead and rate and make fun of this disgusting noodlefoid.
Damn. I think I threw up a bit.

Would if I had the chance, but they treat anyone who isn't white Chad like garbage on the side of the street.

I’m surprised by this forum, I thought most men thought noodlewhores were the most submissive and cute but apparently incels don’t think the same, I think everyone here has a unique hatred for flat faces

Oooh don't even get me started on fucking noodle foids. They are the scum of the earth. They all want white cock and will ignore if your an ethniccel, my hate for noodlefoids truly increased at my job calld miniso, my god most noodlefoids customers pissed me tf off, especially with their attitudes and when change was a cent short they automatically get on my ass, i had a noodlewhore as my shift lead, and i was working at the front then this bitch gives me an attitude about me staying at the front and walking around, when im making sure the store is clean. I wanted to scream at that noodlewhore and quit at the spot, but that day was her last shift. She probably has a white Chad bf, speaking of which I see A LOT of WMAF couples at the store, and it pisses me off, i always give these noodles dirty look when they're paying or walking in the store. I even broke a noodlewhores ego once and it made my day. But that's only the first story.

The second story is this bitch who was wemy oneitis who looked like a fucking rat, at the end of this story I'm gonna post her face at the bottom so y'all can rate and make fun of this rat face noodle. this dirty noodle dead ass used me for money and then fucking friendzoned me and after I told her to fuck off this dirty noodle gets mad at me saying how I should stay friends and how its a red flag, this rat face is also friends with another noodlefoid that hates me who spread rumors about me in hs, the friend is also a mentally unstable noodle. on Valentine's Day, I made a tiramisu cake for this food, I went to give it to her and I see this foid with this Sub-5 rice fatcel, this bitch just says "oh" and it pissed me off. This bitch made my teacher turn on against me and the teacher never helped me in class, she rarely responded to my emails and mostly targeted me in class, fuck noodles bruh. Anyways, here's the pic, go ahead and rate and make fun of this disgusting noodlefoid.

View: https://imgur.com/a/xFD10jG

The image to are requesting no longer exists

I love pasta, especially Italian ones (although I hate some Italian foods, except pizza and pasta).

They like black guys more like all femoids. WMAF is a "JBW" Cope.

I’m surprised by this forum, I thought most men thought noodlewhores were the most submissive and cute but apparently incels don’t think the same, I think everyone here has a unique hatred for flat faces
I would be happy with a noodlefoid if she was sexually attracted to me at 5'6 being white and blue eyed is the only niche I can fill.