Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I fucking hate new buzzwords like “insecure” or “sexual history”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Like what the fuck is this ? I was watching a show and the woman said “I don’t like monogamy” ,fucking monogamy , no one even knew this word before but now you’re so cool and shit that you use that word,it was normal with monogamy

“insecure” ,goddamn late eighties pop psychology assholes fucking buzzword

Don’t believe in faggots insecure ,don’t wanna get fucked up in the ass insecure .

There’s also “Sexual history “ and “experienced woman”

Experienced woman =giga whore

Homophobic,transphobic etc ,normal sane people gets branded these slurs cuz they don’t accept the degeneracy of this era

"I have a lengthy sexual history" = letting a shit ton of random guys at bars and parties treat you like a worthless, disposable piece of meat

"insecure" = aware of ugliness

Insecure isn't a new buzzword. It's a great word to describe whores who get mad when you call them whores even tho they say being a whore doesn't matter

They are words used as weapons to silence people, or excuse actions.The same way men use physical violence as a means to an end is the same way women use words as a weapon. Only problem is, society has forbidden mans natural instinct to fight and dulled his testosterone.

Now men use these words to fight, just like women.

These are just words used by cucked academia to sugarcoat reality, otherwise people's feelings will be hurt.

These are just words used by cucked academia to sugarcoat reality, otherwise people's feelings will be hurt.

Exactly this ! Cuck academia was using these words in the start

"I have a lengthy sexual history" = letting a shit ton of random guys at bars and parties treat you like a worthless, disposable piece of meat

Not the word I'd use tbh, disposable is more akin to men being sacrificed in war with very little to no choice in the matter just because they were born male.

I've heard women talking about how they feel "disposable" when chad doesn't text them back after sex. It's a complete insult to the concept of male disposability in wartime imo

Not the word I'd use tbh, disposable is more akin to men being sacrificed in war with very little to no choice in the matter just because they were born male.

I've heard women talking about how they feel "disposable" when chad doesn't text them back after sex. It's a complete insult to the concept of male disposability in wartime imo
But they say woman have it harder than man , fucking motherfuckers

But they say woman have it harder than man , fucking motherfuckers

Legitimately pisses me off. I am seeing the term 'disposable' being used more and more in the context of women discussing relationships and how they got left on read by chad.
Women need to stay far away from using terms they don't understand or care about the gravity of.

An equally worse thing is when they pretend they know what it is like from seeing men on the edge of desperation and shunted to the side of society because they have male friends. People need to tell them "no you don't."

think it fits well enough. I get what you mean about how male disposability (being used for dangerous gruntwork/war) is obviously a lot more serious, but it's a different context here. Chads who pump and dump women then never speak to them again certainly think of them as "disposable"

think it fits well enough. I get what you mean about how male disposability (being used for dangerous gruntwork/war) is obviously a lot more serious, but it's a different context here. Chads who pump and dump women then never speak to them again certainly think of them as "disposable"

Male disposability I believe was originally used in the context by Warren Farrell, a men's rights activist.

I don't think chads who pump and dump women and never speak to them think of them as 'disposable'. That narrative pedestalizes women and makes it seem like no strings attached sex (essentially what pump and dump is) is somehow a bad thing. It just is, compared to legitimately bad and horrific injuries on the battlefield. So I still don't think it fits.

Also a lot of guys that talk about treating women like trash and kicking them to the curb are just exaggerating and trying to seem cool. Look at their actions, they'd still throw their male friends under the bus for a chance to spend more time with a woman.

Someone here should make a translator from Foid Language to English