Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate myself

KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★★★
Title.

Why the fuck did my parents have me if all they were gonna do was send me to school and then lock me down in a basement when I was home?

I'm so far behind on anything social/mechanical masculine traits. Doesn't matter I workout, I'm still fucking autistic around normies

I still a lisp that I gotta work on if i wasnt fucking wagecucking hardcore by OTRceling

And I fucking suck at my job on top of it and they get free labor off me when I'm not driving. I'm a fucking cuck for that but I need money :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I bought a house it has an 8K pipe problem right off the bat

I wasted my 20s working 2-3 jobs at a time.

People just fucking hate my guts because I'm ugly,but somehow a fuckin threat too

I want to burn everything down in Minecraft

Brutal. Mogs me at trying hard, respect for that.

Title.

Why the fuck did my parents have me if all they were gonna do was send me to school and then lock me down in a basement when I was home?

I'm so far behind on anything social/mechanical masculine traits. Doesn't matter I workout, I'm still fucking autistic around normies

I still a lisp that I gotta work on if i wasnt fucking wagecucking hardcore by OTRceling

And I fucking suck at my job on top of it and they get free labor off me when I'm not driving. I'm a fucking cuck for that but I need money :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I bought a house it has an 8K pipe problem right off the bat

I wasted my 20s working 2-3 jobs at a time.

People just fucking hate my guts because I'm ugly,but somehow a fuckin threat too

I want to burn everything down in Minecraft
You have a lisp? ER had a lisp too.

James Franco Reaction GIF