Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate my voice

shy niceguy

shy niceguy

manipulate me
-
Every time when I speak, people tend to make fun of me for having a soft, feminine voice. They even make fun of me by saying my voice is "cute," which is clearly not a compliment at all. I wish I had a deeper voice so that people would take me seriously and not treat me like a kid.

Last edited:
You and your buddy @Stargazer25 should gtfo

Voicepill is rough. Pretty much nothing you can do about it except smoking a lot.

You have a feminine voice because you ARE indeed a woman larping as an incel. Its so obvious that it is funny

I always raise my posture when I speak.

u mean hgh? yea it can give u acromegaly in high doses but some people take it to get better bones it may turn u into ogre
Is taking HGH even worth it, or should I just get surgery instead?

if ur young its worth it and dick lenghtening surgery is never worth it im gonna start taking it soon to ogremax
You should start eating more meat and sunbathing instead of putting toxins in your body through artifical injections

You should start eating more meat and sunbathing instead of putting toxins in your body through artifical injections
I am 90% of my diet is meat and eggs and i eat some vegetables and fruit and i try to get sun I was outside walking the whole day yesterday but none of that will make me taller or fix my bones

bro all you do is quote other people, be original for once please
@Sloth22

it seems like you haven't learned your lesson.
@lonelysince2006

Every time when I speak, people tend to make fun of me for having a soft, feminine voice. They even make fun of me by saying my voice is "cute," which is clearly not a compliment at all. I wish I had a deeper voice so that people would take me seriously and not treat me like a kid.
I fully fucking understand you
When I ask for something people treat me like I'm a fucking girl because I'm thin and I cover most of my body+face so due to my voice they think I'm a girl, once they realize they'll always laugh, meanwhile guys of my age and even younger have strong masculine voices.

not a foid
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238