Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking hate my testosterone.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
it always raises in the summer months for some reason and i end up getting into arguments with normie men who harass me and i end up being generally retarded.

Last edited:
testosterone is fucking cancerous and it makes you do retarded dumb fucking shit. but its also the only thing that makes men actually do based creative shit that changes soyciety. its kind of a conundrum but i am thinking about getting chemically castrated since my test levels are so high sometimes.

testosterone is fucking cancerous and it makes you do retarded dumb fucking shit. but its also the only thing that makes men actually do based creative shit that changes soyciety. its kind of a conundrum but i am thinking about getting chemically castrated since my test levels are so high sometimes.
Isn't humble bragging against the rules. As a man with wide hips who can't grow a beard, I'd kill to be you.

Isn't humble bragging against the rules. As a man with wide hips who can't grow a beard, I'd kill to be you.
what the fuck do u think i can just fight everyone? eventually some dude will get pissed and kill me or some shit.

what the fuck do u think i can just fight everyone? eventually some dude will get pissed and kill me or some shit.
No but you can use intelligence to control anger and use the testosterone to raise your sex appeal by gymaxxing instead.

this is the first time i’ve ever heard someone being angry about having high T, instead of being angry over that shit use it to gymaxx and become good looking, cheating inceldom

this is the first time i’ve ever heard someone being angry about having high T, instead of being angry over that shit use it to gymaxx and become good looking, cheating inceldom
most overly high t people scare people and look subhuman

Attachments

• 535891_v9_bc.jpg
    535891_v9_bc.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • WKgBcrEL_400x400.jpg
    WKgBcrEL_400x400.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 13
mogger faggot vs high t man that pre wall foids dont find attractive.
chalamet has a mixture of masculine and feminine features which is scientifically researching to be what turns foids on the most, if you’re already a lanklet and you manage to gymaxx (a bit, not excessively) you could literally have his looks

I know a 100% guaranteed method to drop your testosterone levels. All you have to do is sign up on reddit.

Last edited:
I know a 100% guaranteed method to drop your testosterone levels. All you have to sign up on reddit.
i am actually devastated that i cannot ever agree with cucks and soyditters. its how you fit in society.

i am actually devastated that i cannot ever agree with cucks and soyditters. its how you fit in society.
Fitting into soyciety is only worth it if fitting in with the crowd gives you something in return. Otherwise, it's a giant waste of time. The archetypal ledditor make feminist gets nothing out of the arrangement except for maybe orbiting a mediocre becky.