Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i fucking hate my sister

NonNT

NonNT

Recruit
★★★★
right now, i’m living in a cheap apartment because i’m doing an apprenticeship, but once that’s over, i need to find a new place because i'll be not allowed to stay there. my plan is to move back to my moms place so i can save on rent (it's very expensive in my country). but there’s a huge problem. my oldest sister lives with my mom, and i absolutely fucking despise her. she’s the reason i even moved out in the first place. she doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean, just sits in her room 24/7 doing nothing. she’s useless and doesn’t lift a finger to help my mother. instead, she screams at her whenever there’s no food, like the spoiled, entitled foid she is.

if she were a guy, she would’ve been kicked out ages ago. but because she’s a foid, she gets away with it. my mom is fucking retarded and religious and won’t throw her out because she’s afraid my sister will become a whore if she’s on her own.

my sister is an ugly, fat, worthless bitch that no normie would even touch. that’s the only reason she isn’t out on the streets selling herself, but my mom thinks she’s innocent.

i’ve already beaten her up multiple times, and if i move back and she’s still there, i’m going to try to convince my mom to finally throw her out. if that doesn’t work, i’ll beat her again but fr this time. i’m ready to go all out. i want to kick her straight in the face, knock her teeth out, make sure she knows she’s not welcome anymore. i’m tired of her acting like she runs the place, and it’s time she gets what she deserves.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Force your sister to lose weight, be her training partner if you know what I mean.

Yeah that's lifefuel, i wish i could do this

Is your dad still around?
Even if he is it sounds like you need to move back and be the man of the house.
Your mother should serve you and your dad not your fat sister.
Fat sister needs to do the house work or she gets the belt.

Is your dad still around?
Even if he is it sounds like you need to move back and be the man of the house.
Your mother should serve you and your dad not your fat sister.
Fat sister needs to do the house work or she gets the belt.
he is but he is a weak cuck and won't kick her out of her house. but yeah you're right overall

Very brutal OP, i know that feeling. Sister gets away with whoring around and partying all the time, yet im the devil because simply because i exist

Is she hot?
she’s in her late 20s and still a virgin. right now, she’s pretty ugly and a bit overweight, but back in her late teens, she was mtb. she’s got pale skin and brown eyes. if anyone here would actually take her, marry her, and teach her some manners, i’d really appreciate it. idgaf how you look like. i just want her out of my life.

How about you read the post and find it out
I cant read
she’s in her late 20s and still a virgin. right now, she’s pretty ugly and a bit overweight, but back in her late teens, she was mtb. she’s got pale skin and brown eyes. if anyone here would actually take her, marry her, and teach her some manners, i’d really appreciate it. idgaf how you look like. i just want her out of my life.
Pics?:feelsEhh:

then give her to me :feelsdevil:

right now, i’m living in a cheap apartment because i’m doing an apprenticeship, but once that’s over, i need to find a new place because i'll be not allowed to stay there. my plan is to move back to my moms place so i can save on rent (it's very expensive in my country). but there’s a huge problem. my oldest sister lives with my mom, and i absolutely fucking despise her. she’s the reason i even moved out in the first place. she doesn’t work, doesn’t cook, doesn’t clean, just sits in her room 24/7 doing nothing. she’s useless and doesn’t lift a finger to help my mother. instead, she screams at her whenever there’s no food, like the spoiled, entitled foid she is.

if she were a guy, she would’ve been kicked out ages ago. but because she’s a foid, she gets away with it. my mom is fucking retarded and religious and won’t throw her out because she’s afraid my sister will become a whore if she’s on her own.

my sister is an ugly, fat, worthless bitch that no normie would even touch. that’s the only reason she isn’t out on the streets selling herself, but my mom thinks she’s innocent.

i’ve already beaten her up multiple times, and if i move back and she’s still there, i’m going to try to convince my mom to finally throw her out. if that doesn’t work, i’ll beat her again but fr this time. i’m ready to go all out. i want to kick her straight in the face, knock her teeth out, make sure she knows she’s not welcome anymore. i’m tired of her acting like she runs the place, and it’s time she gets what she deserves.:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Go somewhere else and don't risk jail for this nonsense.

i fuKIN HATE MAI SIZTER

Last edited:
he is but he is a weak cuck and won't kick her out of her house. but yeah you're right overall
Of course he is.
I already thought something like that. Either there is no father in such households or there is a weak cuck, which I honestly think is even worse

Is the fat bitch worth goin to jail for?

IM GONNA BE RAPIND UR SIZTER ANDD AND UR NANNNCHOSSS

What nigga
1blocked message discord

. if anyone here would actually take her, marry her, and teach her some manners, i’d really appreciate it. idgaf how you look like. i just want her out of my life.
I want to date your sister

my sister is like this aswell and she has a body count of 30 i haven't spoken to her out of my own will for like 5 years