Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE MY MOM!

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL SHE TOLD ME OVER AND OVER THAT I WOULD GET A GIRLFRIEND HER WORDS RING IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD EVERY DAY. THAT BITCH LIED EVERY TIME I HATE HER SO MUCH.

kek, my mom says that im not short but im 5'6 lol

And you believed her? Lol you were bluepilled I guess

My mom says I got taller I’m 5’4 since 16and she’s 4’10

I hate mine too all my shitty genetics come from her, got nothing from my dad, GG

Moms have to lie and help you cope, don’t blame her

I love your mom. She gives good head

I keep telling her in going to suicide and that I hate all women

everyone hates their moms on the internet

Your mom is responsible for all your problems. She brought you into this hellhole.

I wish my mom had told my dad to pull out

Lmao, my mom told me I have a "beautiful round face and that square faces aren't attractive on men" . I basically never listen to any of her advice anymore.

THROUGH OUT HIGH SCHOOL SHE TOLD ME OVER AND OVER THAT I WOULD GET A GIRLFRIEND HER WORDS RING IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD EVERY DAY. THAT BITCH LIED EVERY TIME I HATE HER SO MUCH.

Ofc she did. It's easy for women to get someone by just existing. She projected her experience on to you. Men are different. We have to do a lot.

yea parents need to start blackpilling their ugly children

I hate short women. They shouldn't have children.
One of the many users of Juggernaut law. Truly Shameless. "I'm 4'11 and my shortest bf has only 6'4". of course I date short guys!"

lol what does she say to that
oh please don,t do that and try to be nice to be them,I even said if it possible to prosecute her for a wrongful birth i would not hesitate to do that

oh please don,t do that and try to be nice to be them,I even said if it possible to prosecute her for a wrongful birth i would not hesitate to do that
holy fucking shit lol

Ugly ppl should be banned from reproducing

My mom told me that girls are into me but they were just too shy. Besides, I looked better before puberty fucked my face up.

parents always fill your head with bluepilled shit from a young age