Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate my mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
She'll turn every problem I have into one of hers. For example, she screams and gets mad at me for having no social skills, then bitches to everyone else about how she failed as a mother. She's done this with every problem I have, she'll make everyone sympathize with her if I have a problem and how she has to deal with it (even though she actually doesn't). I don't know why the fuck parents are so narcissistic, they envision their children as being flawless and they expect too much from them. I really fucking hate her and her family, they constantly piss me off.

damn that sucks, do you live with her though?

I feel bad for all truecels with narcissist mothers. I know your pain brother.

I relate to everything you have said. Mothers are so controlling and conniving towards their sons. They want their sons to fuck other whores just to appease their gender and give mom a new daughter-in-law to fuck with.

mothers deep down hate their non-chad sons and want to castrate them into future betabuxxers
I relate to everything you have said. Mothers are so controlling and conniving towards their sons. They want their sons to fuck other whores just to appease their gender and give mom a new daughter-in-law to fuck with.

mothers deep down hate their non-chad sons and want to castrate them into future betabuxxers
No wonder mine abandoned me earlier in life. This is likely.

Ngl that's even worse, mine still gets bitchy sometimes but nowhere near as yours does
I'd just tell her to shut up though, if it bothers you that badly just say it to her

Fuck that bitch

She'll turn every problem I have into one of hers. For example, she screams and gets mad at me for having no social skills, then bitches to everyone else about how she failed as a mother. She's done this with every problem I have, she'll make everyone sympathize with her if I have a problem and how she has to deal with it (even though she actually doesn't). I don't know why the fuck parents are so narcissistic, they envision their children as being flawless and they expect too much from them. I really fucking hate her and her family, they constantly piss me off.
At Least I know that I am not the only Incel that feels resentment for having a trash mother, My mom was the one that fucked me up by making me obese when I was young, which fucked up my hormones and my face and my haight and my sleep, which fucked up my perfomrnace in school, She isolated me from friends and family and made me Socially inept, Fed me Bluepill trash that I realized was not true when I got shitted on for being Obese, Autistic. Why the fuck would I not want to kill her? I hate her Guts.

Mine was EXACTLY the same as yours, which is why I moved out. Once you get the chance, you should move out too, it’s better.

making me obese
Lol cope
I doubt anyone was force-feeding you with a feeding tube and banning you from basic exercise

I know what I'm talking about, I am obese too kek

All women want to turn unattractive males into sexless beings. And they are quite successful. Many unattractive males either work hard and don't have a personal life or turn to monks ( where they work for soyciety's well being despite all "spiritual" bubble ). "You need sex? Just meditate. It helps".

Lol cope
I doubt anyone was force-feeding you with a feeding tube and banning you from basic exercise

I know what I'm talking about, I am obese too kek
So a 10 year old kid really has a choose as to what his mom gives him? What is he going to do if he refuses?

So a 10 year old kid really has a choose as to what his mom gives him? What is he going to do if he refuses?
I partially agree with the "what" part, however with some caveats, mostly around "how much". While a 10 year old kid cannot control what exactly goes into his diet, he can certainly control a) how much food and especially sweet drinks he consumes, b) how much outside activity vs being inside he has. I have been obese all my life because I am a lazy pos, I have never been really interested in any kind of physical activity, I've been spending a lot of time in front of the computer, skipping gym classes at school and have beet eating unhealthy shit in enormous quantities. I can blame my parents all day long, but ultimately it has been my decision to grow up a 280lbs jelly with a double ass lol

I partially agree with the "what" part, however with some caveats, mostly around "how much". While a 10 year old kid cannot control what exactly goes into his diet, he can certainly control a) how much food and especially sweet drinks he consumes, b) how much outside activity vs being inside he has. I have been obese all my life because I am a lazy pos, I have never been really interested in any kind of physical activity, I've been spending a lot of time in front of the computer, skipping gym classes at school and have beet eating unhealthy shit in enormous quantities. I can blame my parents all day long, but ultimately it has been my decision to grow up a 280lbs jelly with a double ass lol
I was fed bullshit ever since I was in diapers, Sleep apnea has fucked with my life ever since I could remember, All I could remember ever since I was in 1st grade was insults on how fucking fat I was, It would not matter how much I ate because what my mom fed me was insanely high in calories and shit. Cakes, Twinkies, etc. People tried to tell her not to feed me this shit and still she insisted.

Her trash ass unknowningly created a incel due to her dumbass deciisons and choices and her ignorance, and yet she still has the fuckign nerve and audacity to throw these bluepill cope shit at me. I am fucked up and Autistic because you!

My Mom And Dad Emotionally Abandoned Me.

I am fucked up and Autistic because you!
Tbh autism has nothing to do with your diet. And from the age of 12-13, 15 tops, your diet is basically your responsibility. I agree partially with those saying fatcel = volcel, because at some point you ultimately become responsible for a certain lifestyle and life choices you make.
Just my 2c