Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my mom

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
She calls me to wake me up at 7:30 typically so I can do my shit and get ready for credit recovery by 8. Today she calls me at 7:50.

i haven’t showered in 6 days because the weekend (obviously) and just laziness. So I smell like a combination of ass and smoke. I have to shower JFL. I do it but by the time I do it it turns out we’ll be about 6 minutes or so late (takes 10 mins to drive to the place, I get out 8:08)

My mom asks if I’m ready and I say no, to which she fucking yells at me and says she “can’t take it anymore” and that because I’m late we’re just not going at all. She slams some random doors and runs upstairs and slams more shit. This would be a good thing but I know she’s gonna call my dad in a little bit and sound like a victim and I was the one in the wrong because she’s a manipulative asshole.

Lifefuel anyway I guess. I fucking hate how they force me to do this shit and still treat me like trash.

How old is she and does he look becky?

Is it okay to miss a day?

Is it okay to miss a day?
Yeah but my parents have a strict no absence or truancy rule. Before I got my own mind I don’t remember ever missing a day ever in elementary school. Like ever.

women are trash. my mom also does this shit. says i don't do shit around the house says i never go grocery shopping even though i always do this shit. foids are neurotic and stressful creatures

Yeah but my parents have a strict no absence or truancy rule. Before I got my own mind I don’t remember ever missing a day ever in elementary school. Like ever.
well in this case blame your mom if your dad gets mad

No credits for your face anyway, just LDAR tbh

40 wtf were you wanted or accident?
Ngl think I was accident but they won’t tell me. They know they had me later but they just say “we wanted financial security for you”

she shouldn't have had kids then, idk what the big deal is of being just 8 minutes late tbh

she shouldn't have had kids then, idk what the big deal is of being just 8 minutes late tbh
Tbh , 8 minutes isn’t so bad

foids are always bitching unless their son is Chad

Beyond over if even your mom treats u like shit

My condolences. This reminds me of my own aleged mother. It should be legal for men to kill their mothers. I will probably elaborate on the former when I get home.

Take the mompill OP.

She calls me to wake me up at 7:30 typically so I can do my shit and get ready for credit recovery by 8. Today she calls me at 7:50.
Get an alarm clock.

try acting like an adult and set your own alarm? Depression isnt an excuse to not get your shit done. Shes 60 and tired of your shit. How much longer you want an old woman to babysit you?

Last edited:
My mom asks if I’m ready and I say no, to which she fucking yells at me and says she “can’t take it anymore” and that because I’m late we’re just not going at all. She slams some random doors and runs upstairs and slams more shit. This would be a good thing but I know she’s gonna call my dad in a little bit and sound like a victim and I was the one in the wrong because she’s a manipulative asshole.

I dont want to blame you too much. I have had similar situations with my family. If your parents never taught you to fly, they cant expect you to suddenly be able to.
But in the end, you also bear some responsibility. Try to decouple your decision making from your parents.
I am sure you knew this would happen from your previous experiences. Why not take precautions?
Shower the day before, sleep early/set an alarm and such.

And by the way why cant I send a pm to you? Any progress with your hands?

@chudur-budur

Hagmaxxers assemble!!!

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

It's not incest if you hate her