Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i fucking hate my life

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
92df03104e0f3c8411ec2a1ea15f43c5  tattoo convention gorilla tattoo

just 5am thoughts

6am thoughts?

It is. I wish I was as low inhib as you to tell people to fuck off.
it is only a recent development, triggered by the grave injustices at uni. when you're angry you lose inhib. I wish I had gone in harder on that RA

it is only a recent development, pushed by the grave injustices at uni. I wish I had gone in harder on that RA

Good on you for calling them out. Tell it like it is. I highly respect that.

You appealed the decision, yes? What's going on with that?

Good on you for calling them out. Tell it like it is. I highly respect that.

You appealed the decision, yes? What's going on with that?
that was a while ago. no one at the meeting gave a fuck about me and I really think they didn't plan to consider anything I said. there was a pig (cop) at it that asked me asshole accusatory questions and I wish I'd cursed him out now that I think back on it. Fucker didn't know shit about my situation and was being a dick to me. Hope he gets killed on the job and his body raped by a pack of niggers.

I asked for a second appeal over email after they went ahead with kicking me out after that first meeting and the head of whatever bullshit committee replied to me saying she saw my request for an appeal but I still had to move out within 24 hrs (aka get fucked kid). beforehand I sent my reason why I wanted another appeal to the email it told me to and the guy that replied did so in a way that showed me he didn't give a fuck so I gave up on that and told him I hoped he died of lou gehrig's disease

that was a while ago. no one at the meeting gave a fuck about me and I really think they didn't plan to consider anything I said. there was a pig (cop) at it that asked me asshole accusatory questions and I wish I'd cursed him out now that I think back on it. Fucker didn't know shit about my situation and was being a dick to me. Hope he gets killed on the job and his body raped by a pack of niggers.

I asked for a second appeal over email after they went ahead with kicking me out after that first meeting and the head of whatever bullshit committee replied to me saying she saw my request for an appeal but I still had to move out within 24 hrs (aka get fucked kid). beforehand I sent my reason why I wanted another appeal to the email it told me to and the guy that replied did so in a way that showed me he didn't give a fuck so I gave up on that and told him I hoped he died of lou gehrig's disease

Oh so that was the Lou Gehrig's guy! I know your story, but it's like a set of puzzle pieces separated from each other. Now that you explained it all, it makes sense.

lol target rejected me it's over