Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate my genetics

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★
I enjoy exercising. The feeling of being in decent shape is better than being fat. However in order to stay in decent shape I have to stick to such a strict diet and workout routine that commands a large part of my attention. Then I see tall chad men with superior genetics who never exercise or do so rarely. Yet they look like greek gods. I have to work several times harder than they do and still will never be able to reach the level of fitness they naturally have. Everytime I see some tall guy in great shape I want to go up to him and punch his fucking face in *minecraft

I hate my genetics too

Man, I can totally relate to you. While you work hard on your physical shape, daydreaming about your next meal, and constantly reminding yourself why you need to do it, the average woman and Chads make little to no effort at all to improve themselves. They just exist and have infinite options while we rot alone. This is one of the reasons that made me quit exercising.

I enjoy exercising. The feeling of being in decent shape is better than being fat. However in order to stay in decent shape I have to stick to such a strict diet and workout routine that commands a large part of my attention. Then I see tall chad men with superior genetics who never exercise or do so rarely. Yet they look like greek gods. I have to work several times harder than they do and still will never be able to reach the level of fitness they naturally have. Everytime I see some tall guy in great shape I want to go up to him and punch his fucking face in *minecraft
You should see my fridge. One tupperware box with chicken breast, another tupperware box with mixed vegetables and a third one with salad.
Bottle of sparkling water. Can of coke zero. Mustard. 15 years of that shit, but 10 years ago a foid put her hand on my bicep for half a second, so it was all worth it!

I wish I had a bigger frame

Yep genetics are everything

Only fakecels workout,truecels just ldar because they know it never began.

It's over buddy-boyo, Try reancarnationmaxx maby

just let go dude , no need to appeal to this shithole , if your already in an disadvantage

When you have a shit frame you can do all you want, work as hard as you want, you wont ever surpass anyone with better frame and by extension better genetics.
Everything comes down to genetics in the end, even for gymcels who do it to defend themselves, the power of your punches is largely genetic.
The things you can achieve are always limited by factors outside your control.

Only fakecels workout,truecels just ldar because they know it never began.
They may just workout because its fun for them, for their health, or so they can potentially defend themselves and have the satisfaction of knowing they could beat up any normie and untrained chad they crome across (even if it may be cope)

Just take steroids