Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I FUCKING HATE MY CLASS SO MUCH FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
As I mentioned before I have a fucking retarded class that requires you to participate in order to get a grade (it counts as 15% of the final grade btw). Well, today I went in and tried to actually participate and NEVER GOT FUCKING CALLED ON!!! I raised my hand but the faggot ass professor ignored me. When I went to him after class and asked if I was still getting a participation grade since I TRIED getting called on he said NO!!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!!?!?!?!?!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET A GOOD GRADE IF THE FUCKING PROFESSOR DOESN'T EVEN LET ME?!?!?!? Am I just supposed to blurt shit out like some rude cunt??? God I fucking hate this class so much. If it weren't for the lack of assignments and ez content I would have dropped on day 1. fuck fuck fuck fuck I fucking hate this faggot ass class. He deserves to get ERed.

just quit it's not worth it

just quit it's not worth it
the class is apparently super easy though. If you fail a test (super hard since its very basic) you can legit just redo it (though who knows maybe with me he will just say sorry you didn't participate enough :rolleyes:). I'm honestly mixed. on one hand he is a dick and pulls shit like this but on the other hand the work is super ez. The class is just miserable to be in but the outside work is minimal and a joke. At least he is more blackpilled than bluepilled tbh but he is still a normie dick.

What are you supposed to be studying?
its just some shitty psych class that has nothing to do with my major (aka a shitty busy body class that is just there for the uni to get more money since you have to be there longer). Its one of the only classes that fits nicely in my schedule as well.

Psychology is a feminist course. Marc Lepine would have shot up the class if he were in your dilemma.

Drop that silly feminist course and save your sanity!

its just some shitty psych class that has nothing to do with my major (aka a shitty busy body class that is just there for the uni to get more money since you have to be there longer). Its one of the only classes that fits nicely in my schedule as well.
I did engineering semi-arbitrarily and I like it tbh it's very casual

Psychology is a feminist course. Marc Lepine would have shot up the class if he were in your dilemma.

Drop that silly feminist course and save your sanity!
he isn't super feminist tbh, he always makes fun of the females in the class. Also this class has more to do with brain structure and bio than like Freud and therapy.
I did engineering semi-arbitrarily and I like it tbh it's very casual
I was in uni for a bit for physics and it was the opposite, they were very snobby and pretentious and the opposite of casual. I think it depends on the uni tbh.

jfl at western education

jfl at western education
tbh. i always liked my asian teachers and peofessors more since they would usually just leacture and not do shit like this.

tbh. i always liked my asian teachers and peofessors more since they would usually just leacture and not do shit like this.
If I had no class just textbook and assignments bymyself. I could do school in a tenth of the time it takes normally

If I had no class just textbook and assignments bymyself. I could do school in a tenth of the time it takes normally
same. A lot of uni is a waste of time i find 90% of classes useless

i used to hate everyone in my class, they thought i like them lol :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: