Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate mudsharks.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
irish_coalburn.jpg

attachment.php

1500294740610.png

Basically I was in class one day and this 5 foot 1 whitegirl was grinding and kissing 6 foot 8 Tyrone the entire time.
At one point Tyrone calls her his snowbunny, at this time I had no idea what that meant so I looked it up.
And a snowbunny is a middle-class or rich white girl that only fucks black guys.
This got me triggered to think that this short white girl was bouncing on Tyrones BBC, and of coarse she was the typical iPhone carying Starbucks drinking stacy.

Don't see how it's any different from fucking Chad. Chad or Tyrone, isn't you that's getting the pussy.

Redpill Robert said:
Don't see how it's any different from fucking Chad. Chad or Tyrone, isn't you that's getting the pussy.

I know but the Stacy tries to virtue signal that she's dating a black guy in an attempt to make herself look better.

What's up with that 4 girls chin it's huge

Crustaciouse said:
irish_coalburn.jpg

attachment.php

1500294740610.png

Basically I was in class one day and this 5 foot 1 whitegirl was grinding and kissing 6 foot 8 Tyrone the entire time.
At one point Tyrone calls her his snowbunny, at this time I had no idea what that meant so I looked it up.
And a snowbunny is a middle-class or rich white girl that only fucks black guys.
This got me triggered to think that this short white girl was bouncing on Tyrones BBC, and of coarse she was the typical iPhone carying Starbucks drinking stacy.

Be Chad, BBC or R O P E!!!!!!!!

Did a black guy steal your onenitis or something

I dont mind that they are dating black guys. It just frustrates me when they date fucking thugs. There is NEVER a good outcome.

Crustaciouse said:
Redpill Robert said:
I know but the Stacy tries to virtue signal that she's dating a black guy in an attempt to make herself look better.
I wouldn't let it bother you as the problem generally works itself out. Something along the lines of a toll being paid.

I don't know why you should hate on who a girl decides to fuck, if anything it just helps me feel better about my beliefs. I'm fuckign subhuman compared to black guys, just gotta live with it.

That stupid bitch has a great jaw.

i dont have anything against women dating other races, but when they get beaten up by tyrone and refuse to leave him thats when it becomes a problem.

Crustaciouse said:

Dam that guy is ugly. M and S I would guess. 

It's not nice, curry or chang is only slightly better.

I'd never go out with a female who's slept with a black guy.