Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate mother's day

slashER

slashER

April 13, 2002
★★★
I have to celebrate that women are sluts and get pregnant? What a fucking joke.

No woman would consensually sleep with me, so why should I celebrate it? My stupid mother wonders why the fuck I don't text her congratulations. Well, it's because she's a slut and got pregnant with me at 17 by a chad who dumped her afterwards.

Just like all the other foids.

Luckily my parents don't care. They might mention it briefly but they don't expect me to simp for them on mothers/fathers day.

what about father's day nigga

I only care about my mom on that day since she's actually a good mom surprisingly

Women get their holes filled up with semen, get pregnant off it, and then act like they're saints for becoming a mother.

I have to celebrate that women are sluts and get pregnant? What a fucking joke.

No woman would consensually sleep with me, so why should I celebrate it? My stupid mother wonders why the fuck I don't text her congratulations. Well, it's because she's a slut and got pregnant with me at 17 by a chad who dumped her afterwards.

Just like all the other foids.
my mom hates me and made my whole family hate me Why should i ever be happy with her

Mother's day when​

In the United States, Mother’s Day is observed on the second Sunday in May. According to the search results, the dates for Mother’s Day in the United States for the next few years are:
  • 2024: May 12
  • 2025: May 11
  • 2026: May 10
This holiday recognizes mothers, motherhood, and maternal bonds, and is typically celebrated with holiday card and gift giving, churchgoing accompanied by the distribution of carnations, and family dinners.

Mother's day when​

In the United States, Mother’s Day is observed on the second Sunday in May. According to the search results, the dates for Mother’s Day in the United States for the next few years are:
  • 2024: May 12
  • 2025: May 11
  • 2026: May 10
This holiday recognizes mothers, motherhood, and maternal bonds, and is typically celebrated with holiday card and gift giving, churchgoing accompanied by the distribution of carnations, and family dinners.
I don't live in burgerland mang, in my country mother's day on august 15th

It's

Hate fuck mother's

Day

Yeah, do I have to celebrate that my mother made the dumbest decision of her life?