Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate low tier normies

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
They're usually fat, with a few pimples and shitty glasses/haircut. Yet they complain how ugly and unwanted they feel. All it takes for them is literally working out + cerave + haircut. It's a meme but that's literally the normie experience, looksmaxxing really is that easy for them, but they're too fucking lazy to do shit. I would kill to be able to work out and not be in pain, I would kill to have a symmetric face. I would kill to have a healthy body. They take it all for granted and it pisses me off so much. They have all the resources and opportunities but they completely waste them. I'd like to see how easily they break down if they have an untreatable injury, or lose teeth in a fight and don't have the money to replace them, or get acid attacked.

80/20 rule dude. Low tier normies are nowhere near that top 20. Best they can hope for is to wait to Betabuxx

80/20 rule dude. Low tier normies are nowhere near that top 20. Best they can hope for is to wait to Betabuxx
Best we can hope for is sex dolls/robots, catgirls or death

Society has gone to hell.

catgirls?
HUGE VOLCEL if you wouldn't take a catgirl given to you by the government. She'd be the perfect companion, girlfriend and giver of sexual pleasure. Just imagine a cute anime neko girl in heat riding your dick furiously

Be careful OP the other members might here you

I hate them because they are cunts

HUGE VOLCEL if you wouldn't take a catgirl given to you by the government. She'd be the perfect companion, girlfriend and giver of sexual pleasure. Just imagine a cute anime neko girl in heat riding your dick furiously

Invest in research for genetically engineered catgirls right fucking now

low tier normies are fucked as well. They cant hold a relationship without betabuxxing.

Dont´t we all ?
They are absolute retards with zero self awareness.
They like to pick on us tho, its very funny since they´re the lowest scum in our cucked society.
Fuck´em.