Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate loud people

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
Fucking loud obnoxious nt monkeys. They should go to go back to the jungle if they're going to act like uncivilized monkeys. I will bash their fucking skull in with a steel bat, I wonder if they'd still like to scream then?

People that are low inhib ruin everything.

I don't like loudness either

why did this nigga get banned in the last 3 minutes whos alt is this

Likewise, I hate babies, they are too noisy.

Fucking loud obnoxious nt monkeys. They should go to go back to the jungle if they're going to act like uncivilized monkeys. I will bash their fucking skull in with a steel bat, I wonder if they'd still like to scream then?
I was sitting in a peaceful and quiet place and all of a sudden 10 zoomer monkeys started being loud, I ended up fucking leaving.

probably a toilet in disguise :ping:
No, I talked to this guy, Its not a foid, I even got GOONING advice for water

like these dudes that have a loudspeaker with them in public? ive seen that and its insane

like these dudes that have a loudspeaker with them in public? ive seen that and its insane
Imma bring an even bigger one and blast my dying bride or the sorrow crossing jordan

No, I talked to this guy, Its not a foid, I even got GOONING advice for water

everytime a useless grAY gets banned, the forum heals