Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate it when i lose a track i like

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Title tbh. I lost a track i used to listen a lot. Cant remember the name but it was from the artist Heretheycome, i messaged him on soundcloud and asked him about his deleted tracks. He sent me a link to his bandcamp page. Yes it had some deleted tracks but not the track i was searching for.
I still remember the melody, sometimes i lose all my hope and start to get worried if it was a dream or something.
This music is pretty underground already, its not some mainstream shit. That makes the work hard as fuck. Legit im questioning myself if the track ever existed in the first place. I have memories of me listening it in late summer 2019 but im not sure since i cant find it anywhere.

Fucking sucks man. Fucking sucks. I miss it.

I see. Now help me to find it tbh.
i dont use soundcloud or bandcamp or listen to the type of music you listen to probably, i would not have the slightest idea

U heard of Spotify

It's the same. I have a particular one in my head rn and I can't get around to obsessively trying to find it

my ipod has crashed twice and i lost so many songs downloaded from 2012-2014 that i dont remember, it rly is frustrating

I deleted the wrong track from my spotify playlist.
I can't remember what it was called or who made it. :feelsree: