Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I fucking hate it how I developed an inflated sense of my intelligence just because my elementary school classmates were all rather unintelligent

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I'm a total midwit. I can't even post on 4chan /v/ without paling in comparison to most other anons.

It stings because my whole childhood I believed I was a borderline genius just because I happened to be the smartest of my class in elementary school. Turns out the bar was not high at all with that particular group of people. All it took was meeting genuinely intelligent people elsewhere to truly put me in my place.

I experienced something similar
I got that

But now that I think more about it, there is another reason for what we experienced. I remember once reading that genetic differences in intelligence become more pronounced by age. In childhood, it's easy to effortmaxx to look smart by learning primitive concepts slightly faster than your peers. None of it is a guarantee that you'll have legitimate intelligence to succeed with later on.

I got that

But now that I think more about it, there is another reason for what we experienced. I remember once reading that genetic differences in intelligence become more pronounced by age. In childhood, it's easy to effortmaxx to look smart by learning primitive concepts slightly faster than your peers. None of it is a guarantee that you'll have legitimate intelligence to succeed with later on.
No matter how hard I effortmaxxed I failed even though I was ahead of the rest when I was younger

Did you succeed when effortmaxxing?
Only mildly with some personal projects that I sank absurd amount of hours into. I never developed actual competence. My only advantage is being autistic enough to fixate on a project for months.

Only mildly with some personal projects that I sank absurd amount of hours into. I never developed actual competence. My only advantage is being autistic enough to fixate on a project for months.
I see, I can also dedicate a lot of time to one project

I see, I can also dedicate a lot of time to one project
Yeah, it's a possible path to some victories. Compensating skill with effort. The real ropefuel is when you find out that a smart guy can achieve the same while spending 1/4th of the time you did.

Yeah, it's a possible path to some victories. Compensating skill with effort. The real ropefuel is when you find out that a smart guy can achieve the same while spending 1/4th of the time you did.
Some people are not meant to succeed

Funny. You've always seemed pretty intelligent to me. Very self-aware and inquisitive. I believe you are intelligent; maybe not borderline genius, but fairly intelligent.

Funny. You've always seemed pretty intelligent to me. Very self-aware and inquisitive. I believe you are intelligent; maybe not borderline genius, but fairly intelligent.
At most I can produce some text that seems that way. In reality, I am a slow learner, get overwhelmed easily and so forth. But I appreciate your words!

At most I can produce some text that seems that way.
You've spent some time on 4chan /v/ and claimed falling behind your peers when it comes intellectual conversations, if I understand correctly.

Think about it this way: is it possible that, just like you produce some text that seems smart, a handful of those people are doing the same? Maybe they come across as smart while in real life they're fairly average.

In reality, I am a slow learner, get overwhelmed easily and so forth. But I appreciate your words!
No problem. I note you also mentioned being one step further from your peers in elementary school because they were rather unintelligent.

Compare yourself to most humans around the world and, in fact, most humans in North America. How does that make you feel? Now, you might know that the number of people like us are decreasing and the number of people like them is increasing, and yes, this has to do with race.

In the end, if you don't feel intelligent enough, you're going to feel better about it pretty quickly as low IQ savages take over our once great civilizations.

Hang in there, brother.

You've spent some time on 4chan /v/ and claimed falling behind your peers when it comes intellectual conversations, if I understand correctly.

Think about it this way: is it possible that, just like you produce some text that seems smart, a handful of those people are doing the same? Maybe they come across as smart while in real life they're fairly average.

No problem. I note you also mentioned being one step further from your peers in elementary school because they were rather unintelligent.

Compare yourself to most humans around the world and, in fact, most humans in North America. How does that make you feel? Now, you might know that the number of people like us are decreasing and the number of people like them is increasing, and yes, this has to do with race.

In the end, if you don't feel intelligent enough, you're going to feel better about it pretty quickly as low IQ savages take over our once great civilizations.

Hang in there, brother.
I hear you. I'm actually from a European country but white genocide is taking place here too so I know what you're saying.

But to be clear, my frustration comes from unmet expectations. If I had believed myself to be a complete moron my whole life, I'd probably be over the moon if I now realized otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back