Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate "incel" discords

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: purplechaddestroyer
★★★★
For the past week or two I decided to try using discord to talk to people because I have no one. After this week I've realized it's all fucking bullshit.

What I hate about "incel" discord servers:
  • There are no actual incels
  • They are filled with foids
  • Most of the users are minors
  • You still get made fun of being incel
  • There is still an obvious hierarchy of chads and betas
  • The bluepill is still the dominant ideology, even if they say they are "blackpilled"
What I kind of like:
  • I get to talk to foids which I haven't done in years
  • You meet interesting people
  • The foids are all whores and send pictures of themselves sometimes
What I hate most is the foids that come there. They all have a huge superiority complex because the second they join betas start messaging them. It's the lowest of the low of foids but they still have a superiority complex over men. True incels will still not find companionship or brotherhood in incel discords because there are less of us than I thought. I did not realize how rare being a KHHV is seeing how rare it was made me realize even more that it's over.

I still wouldn't mind talking to brocels from here on discord though so you can friend me from the name in my profile.

i went on discord and this happend

That was my experience on discord/telegram incel groups too. They're not made for actual incels, it's just simps going there to simp. It's a facade.

Anything that goes mainstream attracts foids and normies and then causes problems like these betacords servers.

Just stop using trooncord tbh one of the most tranny sites in existence rivaling even reddit

Every incel discord server

• Actual incels are lol cows on the server or jestermaxxers. They're not treated as human and normies, chads, and foids alike trash them for the laughs

• Normies constantly simp and jestermax for foid attention. If there's one girl in VC there will be five different guys trying to make her laugh with shitty jokes or insulting each other.

• needless drama caused by foids leading guys on or Chad playing with foids

• foids constantly attention whore and talk about themselves. Foids lead guys on for entertainment and to build orbiter armies.

• foids simp and worship the small handful of Chad and pretty boys on the server

• Chad and pretty boys are worshiped by normies as well

Discord is gay asf what were you even thinking

I was a mod on an "incel" discord server and fellow "incels" ganged up on me because I banned a disgusting e whore who was exploiting them for attention. Any discord server that has women is doomed to call to gynocentrism or sexual competition.

Discord is gay asf what were you even thinking
I don't even know, I just wanted someone to talk to. Though that didn't work because I stutter and have a weird voice and accent so people can barely understand me.

I don't even know, I just wanted someone to talk to. Though that didn't work because I stutter and have a weird voice and accent so people can barely understand me.
Yeah I have a weird voice too. I sound like a 13 year old

I was a mod on an "incel" discord server and fellow "incels" ganged up on me because I banned a disgusting e whore who was exploiting them for attention. Any discord server that has women is doomed to call to gynocentrism or sexual competition.
100 %. Where there are foids males competing for their attention always follows.
• Actual incels are lol cows on the server or jestermaxxers. They're not treated as human and normies, chads, and foids alike trash them for the laughs
IMO the actual incels can't take the shit of servers and just leave. It's the normies who jestermaxx or are lolcows.

• foids simp and worship the small handful of Chad and pretty boys on the server

• Chad and pretty boys are worshiped by normies as well
Yeah, only the attractive guys are liked by the foids even on servers, even if they hold the same views that they would make fun of an incel for having.

100 %. Where there are foids males competing for their attention always follows.

IMO the actual incels can't take the shit of servers and just leave. It's the normies who jestermaxx or are lolcows.

Yeah, only the attractive guys are liked by the foids even on servers, even if they hold the same views that they would make fun of an incel for having.
There was one attractive guy ik on discord who'd always pretend to be incel and the e girls would pamper him like a baby and tell him he didn't deserve to be alone. It was infuriating. All these servers should be nuked. Remember to report the server B4 you leave. It's pretty easy to do because they usually leave "transphobic" comments up that tranny jannies will obliterate a server for without hesitation.

There was one attractive guy ik on discord who'd always pretend to be incel and the e girls would pamper him like a baby and tell him he didn't deserve to be alone. It was infuriating. All these servers should be nuked.
This always happens to attractive guys, they get the same treatment as foids. If an unattractive guy says this they regurgitate all the bluepill talking points.
Remember to report the server B4 you leave. It's pretty easy to do because they usually leave "transphobic" comments up that tranny jannies will obliterate a server for without hesitation.
Good idea.

This always happens to attractive guys, they get the same treatment as foids. If an unattractive guy says this they regurgitate all the bluepill talking points.

Good idea.
Bluepill talking points or they'll just blatantly mock his appearance

For the past week or two I decided to try using discord to talk to people because I have no one. After this week I've realized it's all fucking bullshit.

What I hate about "incel" discord servers:
  • There is still an obvious hierarchy of chads and betas
  • The bluepill is still the dominant ideology, even if they say they are "blackpilled"
What I kind of like:
  • I get to talk to foids which I haven't done in years
  • You meet interesting people
  • The foids are all whores and send pictures of themselves sometimes
What I hate most is the foids that come there. They all have a huge superiority complex because the second they join betas start messaging them. It's the lowest of the low of foids but they still have a superiority complex over men. True incels will still not find companionship or brotherhood in incel discords because there are less of us than I thought. I did not realize how rare being a KHHV is seeing how rare it was made me realize even more that it's over.

I still wouldn't mind talking to brocels from here on discord though so you can friend me from the name in my profile.
They are pretty fucking Terrible