Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking HATE how women only value you if you provide.

shinji

shinji

Banned
-
6CAE9ACE 5772 46A9 A34B 21DF21FC9047

I fucking hate seeing stupid ads like this. The stupid whores think they deserves so much in the relationship when all they provide is their nasty beef flap pussy. A man will work 9-5 while the Stacy stays at home doing nothing but looking at shit for him to buy her because she’s too useless to work and make her own money or she’s fucking chad behind his back. I’m so sick and tired of poor beta’s being forced to use their beta bux to satisfy the stacy’s at home
:feelsUnreal::reeeeee:

Imagine providing for a person you aren't married to?? Whats wrong with normies. Its a well known fact women are entertaining 20 different niggas whilst speaking to you. So why even invest in that failure

Today's women are simply not worth being spoiled. Simple as.

There is absolutely no reason to provide for someone if ur not married or there in hard times
Today's women are simply not worth being spoiled. Simple as.
based

Behind every strong woman stands tall rich big dick chad

Basically a ‘what’s in it for me’ mindset. Classic foid behavior :foidSoy:

today a successful businessman was giving an interview with he's wife and she kept staring at the interviewer. you could see the lust in her eyes.

physical dominance=life

I found my match!

Now stay in the chair bitch while i light it UP! - in moonglow app beta

It's impossible to get laid in college if you're an intelligent 5/10 , 5'11" white male.

View attachment 514605
I fucking hate seeing stupid ads like this. The stupid whores think they deserves so much in the relationship when all they provide is their nasty beef flap pussy. A man will work 9-5 while the Stacy stays at home doing nothing but looking at shit for him to buy her because she’s too useless to work and make her own money or she’s fucking chad behind his back. I’m so sick and tired of poor beta’s being forced to use their beta bux to satisfy the stacy’s at home
:feelsUnreal::reeeeee:
There is no worth in "providing" (being a women's slave basically) for women.

Only normie buxxers provide, chad can be a lit hobo and the women will simp for him and be willing to be his sugar mommies if they have the money

There is no worth in "providing" (being a women's slave basically) for women.
Yep and only normie tier men do this. Incels are out of the "game"/ "race", call it how you want, and chadlite/chad is like a gamer that uses cheat codes

@shinji is a fakecel tbh

Cc6dd37b514b654a6fc75f9cd7a43f94

8586f9fb45dfa34d6e3013c53f6f2fda

Goes to show how betabuxxing actually works.

Hotties may fuck chads in college, but they marry the beta onions nerd.

They are sitting in a Lamborghini lol
I didnt think anybody would of noticed that. The driver is probably using her for hot stacy sex, but had enough of her gold digging ways. Lamborghini attract those types. Wealthy men who are single usually have other stacies on the back burner through their network of high-net-worth frens/business associates.

A high-net-worth individual is generally someone with at least $1 million in cash or assets that can easily be converted into cash. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) uses slightly different requirements: $750,000 in investable assets or a $1.5 million in net worth.