Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate how sjw games punish you for being evil

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
In games like Fallout New Vegas which is one of the most WOKE and liberal sjw games ever made it punishes you for joining the conservative Caesar’s Legion. Every faction in the game will hate you and you will be attacked by endlessly respawning enemies wherever you go.

In Fallout 3 if you want to help the evil right wing Enclave bigots by blowing up the citadel the game never ceases to tell you how evil you are over the radio and the good humanitarian liberal secular Brotherhood of Steel will make sure to make your life a living hell wherever you go.

In Baldurs Gate 3 if you are evil 2/3 of your companions will leave you and there will be several other extremely difficult boss fights because certain allies will not help you because you are a evil fascist bigot for daring to be mean in the game so the game will punish you and be much more difficult if you are a evil fascist bigot.

its been years since i played new vegas, i thought it was a decent game, but looking back on it, its obvious that the devs wanted casers legion to be the big bad guys of the game and the NCR to be the heroes.
honestly, i'm not too keen on games that have a morality system because the devs are bias on which faction they hate and want you to hate tbh.
Also, the ps3 version of new vegas has fucking horrible framrate that makes the game unplayable.

new vegas gets cut a lot of slack tbh

new vegas gets cut a lot of slack tbh
It’s funny because the based 4channer edgelord types love it but it was actually one of the first games to push faggot shit down your throat. It came out in 2010 before gamergate when there was barely any sjw shit in games. Two of the companions are homosexuals. They straight up tel you they are. Also there are several other LGBT characters like the 1st Recon lesbian and that other lesbian woman in Dead money. Also there are numerous gay man prostitute characters as well as numerous strong women commanders and gang leaders. It’s libtard af game.

It’s funny because the based 4channer edgelord types love it but it was actually one of the first games to push faggot shit down your throat. It came out in 2010 before gamergate when there was barely any sjw shit in games. Two of the companions are homosexuals. They straight up tel you they are. Also there are several other LGBT characters like the 1st Recon lesbian and that other lesbian woman in Dead money. Also there are numerous gay man prostitute characters as well as numerous strong women commanders and gang leaders. It’s libtard af game.
also introduced confirmed bachelor

Watch_Dogs and Dishonored do this too, but I especially loathe Dishonored for it. It makes the game so much less fun. It gives you a quite decent swordfighting system, magical murder powers and shit, but you can't use any of it because killing too many people is a bad thing for some godforsaken reason.