Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate hippies.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Remember these people?

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

They prefer the term baby boomers, but I call them assholes. These are the people who helped political minorities, including women, get where they are today. Stupid sods who were busy back then being filthy unwashed moron whiners complaining about "the man" or "the establishment".

Now look what they've become. They are “the man” now, the marching morons. They are “the establishment”. And they are now screwing up in ways unimaginable to any rational human being. So how can they explain what they've done to this country? Were they protesting against freedom and liberty back then? Because that’s what they have worked so hard to eliminate today.

Downloadfile 3

I hate how they've steered our country right into the hands of Marxism. Most of all, I hate how they've put political minorities into every single aspect of our lives. These stupid hippies are to blame because all those racial minorities and unintelligent women are now wearing suits and making national policy.

Next time you see a 50 or 60-something douche bag, thank him for filling your life with insane stupidity. Thank him for destroying the lives of your children and their children. If he denies any responsibility, tell him, "too late, asshole, you started it all back when you were pissing yourself stoned on that psychedelic school bus. Back when you burned your retina staring at your lava lamp."

I fucking hate hippies.

Hippies were soy retards.