Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate going to the mall

FangaleWeedNWN

FangaleWeedNWN

Bronx Azov Battalion Member
Every time I go to the local mall, there are always these girls trying to get me to use their various products. I know they are trying to do their quota or whatever but I feel so targeted because they never go towards anyone else but me. Today for instance I go to pick up some shirt I ordered online (uniqlo DMC shirt). I pick it up and im leaving the mall, but these girls don't call out the guys with girlfriends, they call out to me. I don't even know what it was they were trying to sell me this time, but last time it was some shit for acne. They literally target me because of my looks and it's so annoying. i'm always wearing some band shirt(Rotting Christ shirt today) so I assume that is a extra reason I look easy to them... I fucking hate women.

The few times I go to the mall no women ever interact with me unless they have to

too many fucking negros and foids there. the niggers especially get on my nerves, they constantly grab their genitals and scream about their "keeds" and "baby mamas." its incredibly dysgenic.

too many fucking negros and foids there. the niggers especially get on my nerves, they constantly grab their genitals and scream about their "keeds" and "baby mamas." its incredibly dysgenic.
Real, I hate living in the bronx. Bunch of low iq niggas.

it’s expected of niggers to be obnoxious in public, so nobody bats an eye.

it is actually over bro, I am so sorry.
Yep. I must actually look creepy. One time I was walking on the sidewalk and a policeman stopped me and asked what I was doing. I told him just going for a walk, and he reluctantly let me go. I can tell he thought I was in my way to rob a store or some shit. I guess my stone faced look due to Asperger’s creeps people out

Fakecel alert

Yep. I must actually look creepy. One time I was walking on the sidewalk and a policeman stopped me and asked what I was doing. I told him just going for a walk, and he reluctantly let me go. I can tell he thought I was in my way to rob a store or some shit. I guess my stone faced look due to Asperger’s creeps people out
I've never been randomly stopped by police, but they always keep their eyes on me whenever they see me. Also I always get followed by security guards in stores

I've never been randomly stopped by police, but they always keep their eyes on me whenever they see me. Also I always get followed by security guards in stores
Interesting. I only got randomly stopped by police that one time. Some other people do act suspicious of me though

Yes i fucking hate open crowded spaces so many niggers and normes

The niggers infest malls like the fucking bubonic plague. You have to hold on to all your stuff even tighter then if you were around White People. Also, I like to see if some coons are just going to randomly run out of a nike store or an apple store or something with a bunch of stolen items and a handful of mall security just chasing after them.