Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate gofundme aka goCUCKme

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I hate gocuckme its basically just a bunch of fucking Stacy CUNTS and sjw fags asking for money to improve their lives and FUCKING CUCKS DONATE MONEY TO THEM

i seen one where this one girl raised 5000 dollars to take her faggot boy friend go Disney world. FUCKING CUCKS GAVE HER ALL THAT MONEY. she's having the time of her life and fucking her faggot boy friend down their while you got nothing out of it UGHAGSHWHWH WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCH FUCKING FAGGOT ASS CUCKS GROW SPINE YOU WEAK SOY FUCKS

NO IM NOT GIVING YOU A PENNY i don't give a fuck about your money you need for your fucking kid your wedding or whatever bullshit you want yoi entitled fucking cunt FUCK CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Screenshot 2018 11 18 23 02 24

cucks will pay for a woman's vacation with chad but foids won't give me an inexpensive fuck

Foids have it so easy

cucks will pay for a woman's vacation with chad but foids won't give me an inexpensive fuck
They won't even peck kiss you. Not even a quick hand job with gloves.

I hate gocuckme its basically just a bunch of fucking Stacy CUNTS and sjw fags asking for money to improve their lives and FUCKING CUCKS DONATE MONEY TO THEM

i seen one where this one girl raised 5000 dollars to take her faggot boy friend go Disney world. FUCKING CUCKS GAVE HER ALL THAT MONEY. she's having the time of her life and fucking her faggot boy friend down their while you got nothing out of it UGHAGSHWHWH WHY ARE PEOPLE SUCH FUCKING FAGGOT ASS CUCKS GROW SPINE YOU WEAK SOY FUCKS

NO IM NOT GIVING YOU A PENNY i don't give a fuck about your money you need for your fucking kid your wedding or whatever bullshit you want yoi entitled fucking cunt FUCK CUCKS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
never go there but post examples

All gofundme cucks deserve to be clobbered with a baseball bat.

Lmao that actually a thing? Nuke this gay earth asap :feelsree:

this is why i cannot stand patreons, gofundmes, and livestream donations (especially when donating to a foid) It is literally the most stupidest thing ever. Why would you donate money to someone who you have never met in person before, who isnt your real freind, and who would reject you irl 10/10 times. Anyone who dontates money to any foid online deserves to be burned alive period.

this is why i cannot stand patreons, gofundmes, and livestream donations (especially when donating to a foid) It is literally the most stupidest thing ever. Why would you donate money to someone who you have never met in person before, who isnt your real freind, and who would reject you irl 10/10 times. Anyone who dontates money to any foid online deserves to be burned alive period.
HIGH IQ HIGH T POST

BECAUSE THEY'RE FUCKING PUSSY ASS CUCKS