Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate glasses

Juice

Juice

The Chronicles Of A Defeated Man
★★★★★
makes me look like a weak fucking nerd, but I need them to see screens, I am short-sighted, my eyesight is awful, it's not a birth thing, my eyesight got bad at 14, then progressively worse ever since. It's not me, I fucking hate them and need contact lenses. I'm eventually going to get thicker lenses due to the worsening of my sight. good for nothing brown shit-tinted pupils can't even see properly without having aid. fuck this shit.

I remember a foid calling me shiteyes because I needed glasses back in the day, can't remember what for
I've needed glasses for years now. I'm just too stubborn to get them for that reason.

makes me look like a weak fucking nerd, but I need them to see screens, I am short-sighted, my eyesight is awful, it's not a birth thing, my eyesight got bad at 14, then progressively worse ever since. It's not me, I fucking hate them and need contact lenses. I'm eventually going to get thicker lenses due to the worsening of my sight. good for nothing brown shit-tinted pupils can't even see properly without having aid. fuck this shit.
me too, glasses are such a cruel burden
for me my eyesight went out at 7 years old
my vision is so poor without them i wouldn’t be able to see what im typing right now

@Juice

one of my favorite users :feelsaww:

me too, glasses are such a cruel burden
for me my eyesight went out at 7 years old
my vision is so poor without them i wouldn’t be able to see what im typing right now
same, it's so brutal we don't even deserve to fucking see normally

same, it's so brutal we don't even deserve to fucking see normally
it always upsets me because im the only one in the entire family who needs glasses to see anything

I can see better with glasses but I opt to not wear them since my eyesight is sufficient for most chores

it always upsets me because im the only one in the entire family who needs glasses to see anything
My dad also wears them but that's only because he's 60, he's had decent eyesight his whole life

My dad also wears them but that's only because he's 60, he's had decent eyesight his whole life
yeah my grandmother wears them but shes 80
im the youngest in the entire family to have needed glasses
imagine your genes being so shit you go blind at 7 jfl

yeah my grandmother wears them but shes 80
im the youngest in the entire family to have needed glasses
imagine your genes being so shit you go blind at 7 jfl
I really feel like I've inherited the worst possible traits from both my parents, our fates have been decided young

I really feel like I've inherited the worst possible traits from both my parents, our fates have been decided young
me too
if there is a textbook example of awful genetic recombination its me
i got the worst possible traits all around

me too
if there is a textbook example of awful genetic recombination its me
i got the worst possible traits all around
If not for the modern-day lifestyle keeping us alive, we would have been dead long ago from natural selection.

If not for the modern-day lifestyle keeping us alive, we would have been dead long ago from natural selection.
such a cruel fate
if i had at least been average i could have coped

It's a failo but I like my glasses, I identify with them
Too bad my current glasses are horrible

i can understand liking your glasses
i just hate how we need a tool for something as rudimentary as SEEING
its like having legs but they’re locked in the standing position and you cant walk

obey roddy piper GIF

I don't, it's not me, i'm too low IQ to be a nerd

Kill the teachers and literate trash :feelsdevil:

But Polpot was actually the one who came closest to achieving true communism, communism and civilization are antagonistic

I feel this all the time, it's brutal
But part of our weakness is caused by technology too and the modern diet so it's not really like that
If you had grown up a few thousand years ago you would never have many of the problems you have today but you would have others in their place.

i can understand liking your glasses
i just hate how we need a tool for something as rudimentary as SEEING
its like having legs but they’re locked in the standing position and you cant walk
Idk they really hindered my development but I've been using them since I was 8 years old, They are part of me, my essence

I feel this all the time, it's brutal
But part of our weakness is caused by technology too and the modern diet so it's not really like that
If you had grown up a few thousand years ago you would never have many of the problems you have today but you would have others in their place.

Idk they really hindered my development but I've been using them since I was 8 years old, They are part of me, my essence
damn me too i had to start wearing then at 7

Me too but without glasses I look a serial killer.

My eyesight was fine until 13 and it's been progressively getting worse. I only wear glasses at home and when I really have to though because I hate the way they look

Me too but without glasses I look a serial killer.
Yeah some people who wear glasses look really strange without them. I don't know if it's because I'm used to seeing them with glasses or maybe because it somewhat covers up a bad eye area

Same. I tried contact lenses once, but it's really annoying because they could accidentally fall.

My glasses hide my creepy black eyes

My mom suggested me to get glasses because my eyesight isnt 100%. I refused because im already ugly enough and i dont wanna descend even more