Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate GLASSES.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-

Even gl guys become ugly when they wear them.

Cope, Chad looks good in glasses

But contacts sometimes are even worse

Retarded thread. How does he look ugly on those glasses? Still a 8/10 chad.

Cope, Chad looks good in glasses

But contacts sometimes are even worse
Maybe you're right. My face is long and my jaw is weak so when I wear glasses like those worn by the gl guy above my face just despair behind them.
Retarded thread. How does he look ugly on those glasses? Still a 8/10 chad.
Without glasses he will look better imo they're hiding his eyebrows.

I hate glasses also (Yes, I wear glasses). Foid at work called me gözlük which means glasses in Turkish. She also said that I talk like a Nerd.

Cope Chad still looks good with glasses. Chad face can make up for literally anything

SMOL-W18FW_BM_Eyewear_Hero_003_RGB.jpg

Me too, my eyesight is pretty bad, and i would most likely need to wear glasses. But i just don't want to.

The only solution is to kill everyone who wears glasses (in Half-Life 1)
POL POT

i hate my glasses

I don't use them but Ive tried my dads glasses and I didnt look that bad ngl

LASIKmaxx bro. I hated wearing glasses too, so I did it. One of the best decisions I've made.

I'm fucking nearly blind without my glasses. My eyesight is bad.

Me too, my eyesight is pretty bad, and i would most likely need to wear glasses. But i just don't want to.
i hate them too
i hate my glasses
I hate glasses also (Yes, I wear glasses). Foid at work called me gözlük which means glasses in Turkish. She also said that I talk like a Nerd.
Only glassescel can understand my suffering. Glasses make your face uglier. They damage the eye area.

I'm fucking nearly blind without my glasses. My eyesight is bad.
I wear glasses since my early chidlhood but till my 19th year on this earth I was able to see without them. But now every year my eyesight is dwindling dramatically. Ophthalmologists think it's because I use the computer and smartphone 24/7.
They look better without them I swear. They're still gl ofc but without glasses they look better ngl

Last edited:
He looks better without them.

no glasses for your face

They can hide a shit eye area or huge hump on the nose but other than that it just makes you look like an ugly fgt if you are below average

same, too bad i have to wear them to see shit. i don't mind that much though as it is over for me even without them.

same, too bad i have to wear them to see shit. i don't mind that much though as it is over for me even without them.
Haven't you noticed that your eye area has become worse than before you wear them? Do your eyes look tired like you don't get enough sleep?

Haven't you notice that your eye area has become worse than before you wear them?
i had them since like 10 or 11 so i don't have a glasses-free period to compare my eye area with. is there a glassespill i missed about worsening eye area? it would sorta make sense because skin need fresh air from time to time and glasses probably reduce airflow around that area.

its over for gözlükcels.

Brutal ngl.

i had them since like 10 or 11 so i don't have a glasses-free period to compare my eye area with. is there a glassespill i missed about worsening eye area? it would sorta make sense because skin need fresh air from time to time and glasses probably reduce airflow around that area.
I had them since early childhood probably when I was around 5 years old but I didn't wear them at all during middle school and first year in high school. My eyes looks normal when I didn't wear them but now they look exhausted and I have big circles like I don't get enough sleep. I talked with a few people I know who wear glasses too and they agree with me. They noticed that their eye area look like shit after they start wear glasses. Probably, it has to do with eyes becoming lazy you know relying on the glasses and not doing much effort I suppose.

Thankfully the bad sight gene doesn’t run in my family.

Fakecel if you don't use glasses to hide your dark circles.

But it's still over. Just two flaws and you're screwed tbh ngl
Oh yes, I know. A very bad gene that I got from my mother is my short height and acne and from my father I got a lot of body hair which I’ve been very self conscious about.
I never wear shorts outside and I always wear long sleeved clothing.

Nothing really to hide the acne, I tried surgical maskmaxxing like a wannabe Asian but it just made me look like a weirdo I ended up stopping.

Oh yes, I know. A very bad gene that I got from my mother is my short height and acne and from my father I got a lot of body hair which I’ve been very self conscious about.
I never wear shorts outside and I always wear long sleeved clothing.

Nothing really to hide the acne, I tried surgical maskmaxxing like a wannabe Asian but it just made me look like a weirdo I ended up stopping.
I'm a medcel so I'm hairy too but I really like wearing shorts even if my legs look like the legs of a homo erectus ngl. I'm short too. Not to mention recessed face and a few mental/psychological disorders... If you are over 25 years old just don't try anything, relax and ldar imo.

I'm a medcel so I'm hairy too but I really like wearing shorts even if my legs look like the legs of a homo erectus ngl. I'm short too. Not to mention recessed face and a few mental/psychological disorders... If you are over 25 years old just don't try anything, relax and ldar imo.
Hello fellow medcel, although i’m mixed Im more med than nordic.
It’s so over for us, you’re low inhib to be wearing shorts outside tbh.
I have trauma from high school when girls called me a gorilla and I never again showed my hairy legs. :cryfeels:

Hello fellow medcel, although i’m mixed Im more med than nordic.
It’s so over for us, you’re low inhib to be wearing shorts outside tbh.
I have trauma from high school when girls called me a gorilla and I never again showed my hairy legs. :cryfeels:
You're living in an anglo saxon or nordic country I presume? In Mediterraneanstan no one will pay attention to your body hair ngl.
No I'm not low inhib I'm just living in a mediterranean country so no one cares about your body hair jfl. In fact, I'm socially anxious as fuck...

You're living in an anglo saxon or nordic country I presume? In Mediterraneanstan no one will pay attention to your body hair ngl.
Yes I live in the Netherlands.
But I think I have more body hair than you since I have hair on my back too, AND A LITTLE HAIR IN AND ON MY EARS THAT I NEED TO CONSTANTLY SHAVE AAAAAHHHHHH.
Fuck this gay life.

Yes I live in the Netherlands.
But I think I have more body hair than you since I have hair on my back too, AND A LITTLE HAIR IN AND ON MY EARS THAT I NEED TO CONSTANTLY SHAVE AAAAAHHHHHH.
Fuck this gay life.
I agree you won. I don't even have hair on my chest I only have hair on my legs (abundant hair) and my arms.

I agree you won. I don't even have hair on my chest I only have hair on my legs (abundant hair) and my arms.
Fuark I can’t even win in Southern Europe. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)))...

Fuark I can’t even win in Southern Europe. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)))...
Back's hair and ear's hair is very common in Middle East and Caucasus area. You cannot win anywhere dude even SEA.

Back's hair and ear's hair is very common in Middle East and Caucasus area. You cannot win anywhere dude even SEA.
If I was ever to muslimmaxx I’d like to go to Chechnya. And if I ever try to Middle Eastmaxx I want to go to Israel or Turkey since its safer than other Middle Eastern countries.

Chad + glass = What a smart and handsome gentleman!
Incel + glass = What and ugly loser!