Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I fucking hate fucking video games

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Just rage quit days gone when I was riding on my motor bike and I come across a small bridge over a river and theres a rock ramp next to it so I tried to jump across it but didnt clear it and smashed into the rocks. No biggie just pick my bike back up and go over the bridge but the piece of shit handles like a piece of shit and I fall in the river again and then ensues a ridiculous ass sequence of trying to maneuver this piece of fucking shit virtual bike out of the river and running into walls and the bike repeatedly flipping over as if that's what it was designed to do. The shit fucking BREAKS while I'm trying to get it out and you cant repair your bike in the river so I'll have to reload or fast travel somewhere

lol I thought u did this in real life and I'm like dafuq is this nigga talkin about then I read days gone.

lol I thought u did this in real life and I'm like dafuq is this nigga talkin about then I read days gone.
Yes bro irl have catagory 4 stitches all over my face

This game is noturious for being full of bugs so i'm not suprised.

I haven’t been able to get into any video games lately

So Days Gone sucks.

im terrible at them and most are not fun to me at all tbh

i find it difficult to get enjoyment out of video games

why cant my brain just have a normal and functioning reward system

Vidya is fun af.
I love to farm xp in games tbh.

I hate modern video games. The classics are fun.

Mordhau is quite fun tbh. You can be a character who only has stones and throw them at the normies playing the game. They tend to get mad really quickly. So Mordhau is definitely one of the best games for blowing off some steam for me. Massive assortment of weapons too so you have awesome choice.

Fucking annoying ass controls have to hold button to do any action like getting on your bike fucks me up every time and I always have to redo progress when I die

I quit playing videogames years ago, I've become too lazy for them, I spend all my free time watching anime now. The last game I genuinely enjoyed was Dark Souls (the first one) and that was like 4 years ago. I kind of liked Cuphead as well because of the artstyle but the gameplay wasn't that interesting, I might try it again though.

true when i was younger i broke multiple remotes getting pissed at games

JFL. Just came across the obligatory strong female character in a lesbian relationship with a black woman. The pandering is so blatant

I personally like RPGs and would like to start playing one again. I also like farming for XP and resources that will get me more ingame money.

They can sometimes really be infuriating.

Kind of reminds me of how bad the handeling is in gta games