Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate foids.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
They're all fucking clones.
Ask a foid what she is doing in her 20s in a western country at 22 years old, it will ALWAYS be the same.

• Laycount of 20 or so.
  • Spending countless time on Instagram.
  • Super conformist and manipulated by the medias, her main cause will be climate change or leftist stuff like that.
  • 30 minutes each day to get her makeup and her hair done so that she'll be noticed by chad.
  • Wants a chad that commits, but none of them will, thus the insane laycount.
  • Can't stop fucking for more than 14 days.
  • Despise any guy who's below 6/10 and will at most give him a chance after he simped her for 6 months while Chad got her in her bed in a single night. No matter the guy though, him being a leftist, a liberal, a trump supporter, a loving caring bluepilled future husband material, or an incel like us.
  • You can't possibily think at any moment that your relation with her is magic. No matter who you are, you have to know 14 days ago she had a chad who didn't care about her in her bed.
  • Loves to go shopping, alone with a friend, on week-ends.
  • Has countless simps sliding in DMs and calling her sometimes while she's having fun with a chad.
  • She loves tall guys, or more like, she hates small guys below 5'10.
  • She love playing roleplay in bed, submissive and shit, she loves being treated like shit.

Now let's suppose you aren't an incel, you are just a regular man.
Where is the magic?
How can you consider a foid to be your future wife when she's with you by default, and several days before you came in her life she was being the usual cum dumpster?

Fuck man, thinking of it is terrible. I litterally want to kill myself.
Motivation & discipline to looksmax, and even be a better man is vanished when you think of it.

Western countries in which girls can do whatever they want show the same result everywhere: They go to jobs that they like, thus no girl will be an engineer, while in more restrictive societies such as the ones in Middle East, you'll find plenty of female engineers.

When foids have more rights than men, they all become the same. Fucking clones. Take any foid you know, and test every girl you know, they all are like that in the western world.

All foids are the same.
They are so inferior to men. You can't dress the typical portrait of men, because men are not clones, no matters how many rights they have.
Men are respectable. You can't tell 'all men are trash'

But you can definitely say all foids are trash because they are ALL THE FUCKING SAME.

Even worse than that, take a girl from an Islamic country, who has values, morals, and stuff, and put her in the western society, all alone, without any means of pressure.
She'll become a clone within weeks.
That's a terrible bummer, because even if you ascend or be good-looking, let's say you aim for a loyal arabic foid ; you better catch her the day she comes to your fucking country. 2 weeks later, it'll be too late, she'll be a western clone.

3B523626 D889 454D B7E0 05047889CBBD

Congrats you learned feminism was a mistake welcome to the club

I mean what is left to do?
Accepting that shit, and ascending thanks to surgeries anyways?
What's the point if there are no magics?
What's the point if you can tell your future kids "yeah I met your wife this day, and you know, 14 days earlier she was getting fucked and dumped by a chad who despites her but she still fell for him"?

It just draws a straight line to suicide, this life ain't worth it even if you manage to secure a foid.

Good thread man. It truly is futile, *sigh*. It's all a scam and a lie. Best we can do is cope until the whispers of the rope whisk us all away...

All foids are the same.
They are so inferior to men. You can't dress the typical portrait of men, because men are not clones, no matters how many rights they have.
Men are respectable. You can't tell 'all men are trash'
I disagree on this in that most men are clones. Go to any nightclub and tell me otherwise. Make a dating profile as a foid and see - 95% of dudes really are the same person, and it's not a good person. Ignore the shallow window dressing, it's the same shit as with foids. It's magical thinking discourse to ignore the fact that there is a system at play in society, and most people follow that system. It's the stereotypical youngcel behavior to desperately want to follow that system, but we can't - the system doesn't work for us, it hates us and excludes us, and so we have to find refuge outside of it.

The real tragedy of it all is that our exclusion from the system disallows us from being able to change the system. We have to wait patiently at the locked door and scratch at the window begging to be let into the party. When they see us, they just close the curtains and turn the music up. That's our lot in life.

I disagree on this in that most men are clones. Go to any nightclub and tell me otherwise. Make a dating profile as a foid and see - 95% of dudes really are the same person, and it's not a good person. Ignore the shallow window dressing, it's the same shit as with foids. It's magical thinking discourse to ignore the fact that there is a system at play in society, and most people follow that system. It's the stereotypical youngcel behavior to desperately want to follow that system, but we can't - the system doesn't work for us, it hates us and excludes us, and so we have to find refuge outside of it.

The real tragedy of it all is that our exclusion from the system disallows us from being able to change the system. We have to wait patiently at the locked door and scratch at the window begging to be let into the party. When they see us, they just close the curtains and turn the music up. That's our lot in life.
Try to do a generic profiling that fits 80% of the male population as I did for females. Int: You can't.
Foids behavior can be seen as a Gauss curve in which the spread is very small.
The Gauss curve for men is much more elongated and disparate. You can make a portrait that corresponds to 30% of men, but never to 80%.
My description fits at least 90% of foids in western countries.

IT crying for this post

I mean what is left to do?
Accepting that shit, and ascending thanks to surgeries anyways?
What's the point if there are no magics?
What's the point if you can tell your future kids "yeah I met your wife this day, and you know, 14 days earlier she was getting fucked and dumped by a chad who despites her but she still fell for him"?

It just draws a straight line to suicide, this life ain't worth it even if you manage to secure a foid.
We should all just rope. Even if these bimbos weren’t retarded and wanted to be treated as human beings, life still is fucking horrible.

Women deserve misogyny

Didn't read the whole thing but based title

Women deserve misogyny

Re: a girl slapped me
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184702194Thursday, March 03, 2016 4:33 PM CST
"women these days, so much power" This is the result of leftism, which empowers feminism and misandry. The individual spamming "CUCK" is an example of this.
Re: Radical feminism is based on second wave feminism
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184759403Friday, March 04, 2016 6:37 PM CST
"Feminism" in general has always been based solely on misandry and female "superiority." Radical feminism is not based on gender equality. It is based on utilizing leftist propaganda to manipulate societal structure.
Re: Would you rather be a rabid SJW or a rabid MRA
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185675953Saturday, March 19, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
Neither option is viable. "MRA" adherents suffer from the leftist delusion that women can be effectively reasoned with on a logical-basis. The only reasonable stance is that of the "MGTOW" separatists, which recognizes the toxic influence of misandry throughout society.

Yes, it's depressing and the older foids are no better.

High iq post. Foids lack any sort of self-awareness of sympathy whatsoever.

I hate them, too. They hate me because i exist and dont fullfill their standards. They are annoyed simply by my presence. Imagine being such a shallow piece of shit.

Based, but fucking brutal.
God damn

Lame npc thinking they are special

Can't stop fucking for more than 14 days.
Yup, that is why they hate incels - foids can’t imagine going longer than two weeks without sex - unless the are old hags of course.

Shallow little whores , and onlysimps Is a good Reflection of that .

Shit spreads Like the plague .