Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FUCKING HATE FEMINISTS SO MUCH

Let's just ignore how women get less time in prison, are more likely to be hired, discriminate against men in hiring and kill more children than men. Let's just ignore all of that.

this is why i stay away from social media

Total feminist death (in Doom)

Let's just ignore how women get less time in prison, are more likely to be hired, discriminate against men in hiring and kill more children than men. Let's just ignore all of that.
I wish with all my heart that more lepines targeting feminist spaces would happen. Call me a fed I don't fucking care that to me is the only way to fix society. I feel physical pain everyday because of all the built up anger I want to inflict on these whores but cant

It's also SUPER FUCKING IRONIC that the biggest radfems on twitter are black women when black women commit more murder per capita than white or asian men.

Total feminist death (in Doom)
Everyone who liked that post should be killed and raped. I quite literally fucking hate women so much it's incomprehensible.

Bring him back. :feelsYall:

Marclepine.jpg

Same, they are the most evil and hateful group in the world towards boys and sub 8 men, while being giga unapologetic whores for chads.

exactly. social media is engineered to ignite a reaction out of you.
That is still 160k people who need death. The muh bots thing is a cope. Normalfags are really that far gone

Also the issues raised by fem happen to 1% of women

That is still 160k people who need death. The muh bots thing is a cope. Normalfags are really that far gone
I don't doubt that they're real people. I'm just saying that making a platform that allows everybody with all types of belief systems to use it is bound to cause anger to all parties. Its made that way so there can be more interaction and use of the app. youre basically choosing to get mad everytime you open some shitty app like tiktok or twitter

Feminists make up problems that only exist in their heads to complain about because they ran out of actual issues to whine over decades ago JFL. They complain more than foids in the third world about concerns that barely happen to them on the scale that occurs in developing countries. Feminists are absolutely delusional and out of touch with reality as always.

Feminists make up problems that only exist in their heads to complain about because they ran out of actual issues to whine over decades ago JFL. They complain more than foids in the third world about concerns that barely happen to them on the scale that occurs in developing countries. Feminists are absolutely delusional and out of touch with reality as always.
I wish all of them could be burnt alive

Also the issues raised by fem happen to 1% of women
Exactly. We already had a very high IQ post here exposing that there's barely 1000 rapes a year and the amount of women murdered is microscopic. More children are killed by their mothers every year then women are raped.

Exactly. We already had a very high IQ post here exposing that there's barely 1000 rapes a year and the amount of women murdered is microscopic. More children are killed by their mothers every year then women are raped.
The thing is , women are prone to tribalism and their mentality is that of a monolith. They all have the same beliefs and views and anyone who disagrees with the hivemind is called a “pick me” girl.

They aren’t individuals.

The thing is , women are prone to tribalism and their mentality is that of a monolith. They all have the same beliefs and views and anyone who disagrees with the hivemind is called a “pick me” girl.

They aren’t individuals.
True

Feminists lack critical thinking. They never question their beliefs or ever attempt to listen to the other side

Feminists lack critical thinking. They never question their beliefs or ever attempt to listen to the other side
Like most women what they believe is driven by their hormones.