Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate europe

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
8d 13h 40m
This entire continent is so cucked. The EU has the most gay laws that even influence countries that aren't members of the EU. Switzerland had to tighten it's gun laws because of the Schengen rule. They made a direct democratic election, and over 50% agreed (which is just another example that most people are retarded).
They want to ban normal cars because of environmental bullshit, and you can be jailed for saying anything against your progressive overlords, because free speech is a myth. And the government here is all powerful. You own land? Well fuck you, you are still not allowed to do anything without a permit. And your children are forced to go to public school and kindergarten so that they can be brainwashed.

I rather live in the US. Living in some rural part of texas, owning my own land and a bunch of guns is way better. My dreamjob would be to be a weaponsdealer, like the guy in this video:

View: https://youtu.be/3AqWDpcfbtg

But that isn't possible here. So I have to get a degree I don't want and a job I will hate until the day I rope.

Of course no matter where I live I stay incel. But at least I could have a decent life alone if I could live how I want.
And the democrats want to take that from you btw. They just want to copy the EU. That's their whole ideology.

Last edited:
Sneir

Sneir

INCELKOMMANDO INTERPOL AGENT GLASS PUSHER COPKILLA
★★★★★
57d 19h 12m
This entire continent is so cucked. The EU has the most gay laws that even influence countries that aren't members of the EU. Switzerland had to tighten it's gun laws because of the Schengen rule. They made a direct democratic election, and over 50% agreed (which is just another example that most people are retarded).
They want to ban normal cars because of environmental bullshit, and you can be jailed for saying anything against your progressive overlords, because free speech is a myth. And the government here is all powerful. You own land? Well fuck you, you are still not allowed to do anything without a permit. And you're children are forced to go to public school and kindergarten so that they can be brainwashed.

I rather live in the US. Living in some rural part of texas, owning my own land and a bunch of guns is way better. My dreamjob would be to be a weaponsdealer, like the guy in this video:

But that isn't possible here. So I have to get a degree I don't want and I job I will hate until the day I rope.

Of course no matter where I live I stay incel. But at least I could have a decent life alone if I could live how I want.
And the democrats want to take that from you btw. They just want to copy the EU. That's their whole ideology.

can relate and confirm it is all truth. Even when somebody will assault you first on your property territory and you will stab him to death (because guns are not available to buy for normal person) you might be sentenced fuck those cuckolds (in video game)

Hoodedn1inja20

Hoodedn1inja20

(The Black Pill Reigns Supreme)
★★★★★
70d 10h 33m
They want to ban normal cars because of environmental bullshit, and you can be jailed for saying anything against your progressive overlords, because free speech is a myth. And the government here is all powerful. You own land? Well fuck you, you are still not allowed to do anything without a permit. And you're children are forced to go to public school and kindergarten so that they can be brainwashed.

But that isn't possible here. So I have to get a degree I don't want and I job I will hate until the day I rope.

I'm from Europe and agree 100%

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
233d 12h 14m
Guns are the reason we have freedom in the US, and our eagerness to use them. We were nearing the judgement day with Covid if the rulers hadn't lifted the restrictions when they did.

Mellatt

Mellatt

Have a rotten day!
★★★★★
14d 5h 17m
I hate humanity.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
247d 28m
Self defense and gun laws are beyond cucked. Jfl at Balkans following European laws without getting any of the European benefits. Person can brake in your house armed with a gun and if he doesn't show a clear intention of killing you (whatever that means), you're not allowed to defend yourself. And good luck getting a gun, even after the tests and paperwork, police officers will find 1001 reason to not give green light.

Puppeter

Puppeter

INCELS LEAD THE WAY
★★★
17d 13h 4m
Guns are the reason we have freedom in the US, and our eagerness to use them. We were nearing the judgement day with Covid if the rulers hadn't lifted the restrictions when they did.

3movs

3movs

Major
★★★
42d 3h 4m
europeans DESERVE islamification. bunch of nasty narrow minded hateful uptight boring hyper conformist cowards.

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

Officer
★★★★
5d 12h 39m
europeans DESERVE islamification. bunch of nasty narrow minded hateful uptight boring hyper conformist cowards.
:yes: :feelsdevil:

C&UNIX

C&UNIX

Send Out the Clowns
44d 7h 3m
That's all we need another set of rules and laws.

Kami

Kami

swagpilled
10d 1h 14m
mods make an agecheck and if you are under 15 you get instabanned

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
14d 20h 25m
They want to ban normal cars because of environmental bullshit, and you can be jailed for saying anything against your progressive overlords, because free speech is a myth. And the government here is all powerful. You own land? Well fuck you, you are still not allowed to do anything without a permit. And your children are forced to go to public school and kindergarten so that they can be brainwashed.

But that isn't possible here. So I have to get a degree I don't want and a job I will hate until the day I rope.

Sounds a bit like freedom.
The best part of america is their huge land.
In my tiny country, if i catch a fish and don't have a license, a stranger witness could sue me.

allDead

allDead

Must die.
-
38d 14h 20m
seething eurocuck

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
★★
8d 13h 40m
mods make an agecheck and if you are under 15 you get instabanned
What the fuck does that have to do with my post?

I'm 19

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
64d 6h 53m
UK out of that shit at least.

UnknownR

UnknownR

A Misogynist Sub5 Incel
★★
20h 54m

Cocksucking European Assholes :lul:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★
123d 22h 16m
No America for your face.

decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Morningstar
★★★★★
36d 11h 22m
should not have done that reconquista shit

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
164d 10h 57m

He’s a Jew.

They get a free pass in the Americas.

8203C477 CFA2 4A65 9767 037AB9E486EC

ChrolloLucilfer04

ChrolloLucilfer04

Giga Chad Nen user
8d 20h 44m
you mofos wont last against the tech us army wields jfl at thinking you can fight drones and m1a4 with guns :feelskek::feelskek:
UK out of that shit at least.
pound is in the shitters :feelshaha::feelshaha:
should not have done that reconquista shit
huh?? eurocucks deserve it, way too much degeneracy especially in Norway and Finland. besides we deathnics deserve prime white toilet pusi :ahegao::ahegao: