Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate coronavirus

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
SUCH A FUCKING NICE DAY OUTSIDE AND I HAVE TO STAY INSIDE BECAUSE OF THIS GAY SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO SCHOOL WAS FUN FOR LIKE 5 DAYS THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING I UNIRONICALLY PREFER SCHOOL JFL

IT WOULD BE FUN IF YOU COULD DO THINGS DURING CORONA BUT YOU HAVE TO ROT AT HOME :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Idk man I like it
And I just go outside anyway whenever I want

Don’t you have online classes? Raid them or something.
Ive been raiding random Zoom classes and it’s a fun thing to do when bored. I even raided a feminist one by changing my name to that of a female jfl they accepted me into the meeting and I blasted nasheeds while having a Hitler speech play through my webcam.

Ive been raiding random Zoom classes and it’s a fun thing to do when bored. I even raided a feminist one by changing my name to that of a female jfl they accepted me into the meeting and I blasted nasheeds while having a Hitler speech play through my webcam.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ye thats fun to do ig

Cuck if u prefer the school than ldaring

Ye thats fun to do ig
Best part is most of the hosts are people in their 30s-50s who don’t know how to properly kick. Most of the time they just mute everyone but you can manually unmute yourself jfl.

if you don't get arrested by going outside then just go out

Mogs me at having the motivation to go out

This is something like a normie/stacy would post tbh

Original

I can't tell whether this post is genuine or if you're making fun of all the normies who r going crazy because of it.

I can't tell whether this post is genuine or if you're making fun of all the normies who r going crazy because of it.
im being srs tbh, i dont really enjoy movies or shows so i cant enjoy that

im bad at vidya and its super fucking annoying since im a competitive person so i usually get annoyed after 1 hour of playing

im being srs tbh, i dont really enjoy movies or shows so i cant enjoy that

im bad at vidya and its super fucking annoying since im a competitive person so i usually get annoyed after 1 hour of playing
I guess i see your point, bro. Although personally i can't really relate.

Damn that shit sounded brutal ngl

Hating corona is a normalfag trait. Real incels are used to rotting at home.

It’s nice to have peace and quiet tbh

Take a bike ride or walk

Really sad shit bro

I hate corona because I have old parents that I really like, the only two people that ever cared for me, and because if economy get fucked up I might lose my job

Fakecel if you have social life ngl.

SUCH A FUCKING NICE DAY OUTSIDE AND I HAVE TO STAY INSIDE BECAUSE OF THIS GAY SHIT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NO SCHOOL WAS FUN FOR LIKE 5 DAYS THIS IS SO FUCKING BORING I UNIRONICALLY PREFER SCHOOL JFL

IT WOULD BE FUN IF YOU COULD DO THINGS DURING CORONA BUT YOU HAVE TO ROT AT HOME :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Fucking n*rmoid

fakecel confirmed

My life hasn't changed much tbh

Free @carticel

I still go out driving to nice environments.

Due to Corona, now I actually enjoy going outside