Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I fucking hate chads i just want to fuck their fucking heads up

G

guerillahubris

Major
★★★
Walking around campus to classes I always see numerous good looking white guys that confidently walk around with a smug face and posture, sometimes with their gf. All I want to do is just walk up and swing one perfectly perpendicular to their temple and knock them out and gutter stomp their smug confident faces against the curb.

Just by looking at their faces always smirking you can visibly see how well they must live and how content and happy they are with their lives and all the pussy they get. Even worse when they're with some brown or chinese slut, I would throw her in front of a car and rob her bag.

It would also such a good feeling to defile one of the many really tall (6'4+) skinny guys I always see on campus with their normie friends that constantly talk and laugh alongside their female friends. I could easily do it with a bit of training and gymceling since I'm 6'2 myself but obviously it isn't possible at school where I dream of doing it, maybe in some dark alley near a club on a weekend while they're drunk I would pick them off.

I honestly think I could start lifting and training with this as my motivation since nothing else motivates me to lift since it's useless for ugly guys

chad would snap you in half faster than you can say "roastie" sorry buddy

beat up pretty boys they are easier to smack up than chads cause they are usually very weak and high digit ratios

chad would snap you in half faster than you can say "roastie" sorry buddy
he easily could but not if i had at least 1 or 2 years gymcelling and fighting experience but by then he wouldve already become a monster due to his high t genes

beat up pretty boys they are easier to smack up than chads cause they are usually very weak and high digit ratios
i want to become an ogre like tellem t and snap these pale pretty motherfuckers. idk why he doesnt rampage on them

i don't hate chads but i'm extremely jealous of them

i don't hate chads but i'm extremely jealous of them
their general contentness, confidence and smugness makes me want to cave their heads in

B20c88a97d9a57eea939eb8ad5024faf

They're all Chad-lites, not Chads...

thank god i never see that, i see tyrones like that and it pisses me off enough already

Same

They act like they have somehow magically earned whatever they have

"Sniff sniff"

Don't hate the Chads, hate the Stacies.

NEETdom is the way for incels.

At least i can whoop their ass in call of duty lmao suck it chad

All the Chads I have ever met were very nice to me.

Start training MMA to beat up chads

i want to become an ogre like tellem t and snap these pale pretty motherfuckers. idk why he doesnt rampage on them
Yea I get respected by these chadlites at my gym especially when they see me lifting heavy weights, they just come up to me and be like that's "impressive" and I'm like whatever

This. Chads are fucking overprivileged males who DONT DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE GODS just because genetics. Can't understand how incels can see Chad as a bro. The only Chad I could be friends with is the one whos been fat or something before and who knew what is like to not have everything in life handed on silver plate to you.

I can't stand Chads who have ben always Chad and lived knowing no other thing than privilege. I really hate them and I always have a desire for them to be involved in face-ruining accidents.

If you hate Chads, you aren't a true incel. Even if a true incel got a girl, she would be too ugly for a Chad to want to fuck her. Hating Chads is failed normie shit.

Lol you want to rape Chads?

Lol you want to rape Chads?
Not really, mainly just fuck them up and make them feel weak. If he was pretty enough I would tear his twink ass maybe

If you hate Chads, you aren't a true incel. Even if a true incel got a girl, she would be too ugly for a Chad to want to fuck her. Hating Chads is failed normie shit.
If you dont hate smug chads then youre a bluepilled coping cuck faggot