Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate cats

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Seriously, how can people have them? They're annoying, disgusting creatures made by Satan. All they do is sleep, eat, go out and kill things that they put on your bed. They smell like shit and are full of parasites.

I fucking hate all animal worshippers.

You have just described every single animal in existence.

@i_a_m_i ban him

312fujj

I hate all animals. Including humans.

I hate fucking cats?

What kind of cat have you sniffed that smells like shit? My parents’ cats smell like nothing

Well, you hate cats, and to each his own. I prefer cats over dogs. Tbh i have never encountered a cat that smells like shit

Seriously, how can people have them? They're annoying, disgusting creatures made by Satan. All they do is sleep, eat, go out and kill things that they put on your bed. They smell like shit and are full of parasites.
I have a cat that constantly tries to knock shit over. any time i pet her she attacks. stupid fucking bitch.

I love cats fuck you :feelskek:

I hate cats because the sister of my father was that type of foid that didn't wanted to settle for a man in her looksmatch so she had 30 fucking cats and died alone, she lived in their family house needless to say she virtually destroyed the house of the family if we could rent that house now we could do a decent amount of money but she destroyed it, all we have now is a shit destroyed house with still 15 cats.

Dogs mog without doubt

People who hate animals don't deserve to live

I don't think you've met enough cats, bro. Cats are my favorite animals.
What kind of cat have you sniffed that smells like shit? My parents’ cats smell like nothing
My cats smell like nothing, either. I think only really hairy or overweight cats have that problem. 90% of cats are neither of those.

Cats are for being cute and cuddling, and they smell good

cats are based, fuck off.

If my animal bit me I'd fucking hit him.
I'm not autistic,my dog doesn't do that shit.

Cats are known to either smell nice or nothing. OP is obviously sperging out like a retard, he started to think of random reasons to justify his hate lulz

Cats are friends rn
i like them.

Same, they are faggotry

"annoying"
Didn't you think of dogs?

They are basically women