Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate car faggots

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
I hate those fucking car faggots who obsessed with racing cars and MAKING THEM TURBO BROO YAAA SO FAST

fucking queers fuck they ride around in their shitty riced out 99 Honda civic hatchback smoking their VAPE BROO AND GO TO OTHER RICED OUT FAST CAR MEETS BROO with other car faggots and suck eachs other cock in their shitty riced out Honda's and volkswagens. Eat shit you fucking queers my lawnmower has more horse power than that piece of shit you have you fucking YAAA BRO FAST TO FURIOUS wanna be FUCK that movie series too its gay as fuck and the same shit every fucking movie fuck Paul walker

It's just hobbymaxxing bro.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I used to have an autistic obsession with cars. I got over it eventually though and moved on to another
autistic obsession...lol.

I used to have an autistic obsession with cars. I got over it eventually though and moved on to another
autistic obsession...lol.
Postmaxxing?

Haha what is it now
Don’t really have one right now. Last one was Napoleon and the French Revolution.

Napoleon was a very interesting dude. Hero and icon for manlets too..lol.

Don’t really have one right now. Last one was Napoleon and the French Revolution.

Napoleon was a very interesting dude. Hero for manlets too..lol.
I liked him

YAAA BRO FAST TO FURIOUS wanna be FUCK that movie series too its gay as fuck and the same shit every fucking movie fuck Paul walker
it's lifefuel for baldcels tho

he reminds me of knajjd.

qkJkW.jpg

It's a mating strategy (a shitty one at that).

it's lifefuel for baldcels tho
I don't know any baldcels like faggot vin diesel. Fuck kind of name is that it sounds like he takes diesel clocks in his ass

i hate driving

Thank you bro. :feelsokman:

I’ve had a few people tell me that. Not to sound like a faggot, but it means a lot.
Of course bro youre a fellow membER of the Cuck Resistance Militia Movement

Just normies wanting to impress the ladies

YEA JUST ME REV MY SHITTY ENGINE TO DROP THEM PANTIES BROOOOO YEAAAAA
I saw this ugly fat asian in an M3 revving his engine in traffic. What a joke.

I saw this ugly fat asian in an M3 revving his engine in traffic. What a joke.
Typical ricecel faggot who has money because his parents are surgeons and he copes with his SUPER FAST DOPE CAR BROOOOOOOOOOO TO MAKE DA POOOOSY WET

Cope, I would like to get a loud car but that's of course after few years and after my surgery.
Car guys fuck each other in the ass

Eat shit you fucking queers my lawnmower has more horse power than that piece of shit you have you fucking YAAA BRO FAST TO FURIOUS wanna be

i hate it when they purposely make their cars loud af and think their hot shit when driving past everyone. i also hate it when they blare their gay rap music super loud with the windows open.

ITS NOT FUCKING COOL ITS ANNOYING AND RETARDED!

i hate it when they purposely make their cars loud af and think their hot shit when driving past everyone. i also hate it when they blare their gay rap music super loud with the windows open.

ITS NOT FUCKING COOL ITS ANNOYING AND RETARDED!
High IQ

i agree. if u want to show off with your car, do it with a porsche or some shit.
dont make your 10year old car loud af and put some ugly painting on it like a retard

Not really he is a brutal reminder that no matter what a manlet accomplishes it will always be viewed as compensation for your short height whether it is or isn't. All the shit he accomplished just to be remembered as some angry short guy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: what fucking chance does an regular day manlet (especially ethnic) have when even the most status maxxed (white) manlet is still viewed down upon :cryfeels: (no pun intended kek).

i agree. if u want to show off with your car, do it with a porsche or some shit.
dont make your 10year old car loud af and put some ugly painting on it like a retard
Not really he is a brutal reminder that no matter what a manlet accomplishes it will always be viewed as compensation for your short height whether it is or isn't. All the shit he accomplished just to be remembered as some angry short guy :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: what fucking chance does an regular day manlet (especially ethnic) have when even the most status maxxed (white) manlet is still viewed down upon :cryfeels: (no pun intended kek).

i want to learn to drift

Fast and furious ikillcucks:feelzez:
LMFAO just me driving around with massive spiked plow on a supercharged truck driving through femishit rallys and mowing down ever femshit and cuck i see

I dislike cars tbh. They're way too dangerous, even if you take all the benefits into account.

Cars kill more than guns.

I dislike cars tbh. They're way too dangerous, even if you take all the benefits into account.

Cars kill more than guns.
Only if you don't know how to drive :feelzez:
Cars are my biggest cope. I have 3 atm.
Years 1971, 1988 and 1998. No airbags brother. I like to live dangerously :feelzez:

Only if you don't know how to drive :feelzez:
Cars are my biggest cope. I have 3 atm.
Years 1971, 1988 and 1998. No airbags brother. I like to live dangerously :feelzez:
I don't even drive, I mean dangerous to pedestrians like me primarily.

Sometimes I'm walking on the sidewalk and I think "if one guy turns the steering wheel towards me I'm dead (or at least completely fucked).

I don't even drive, I mean dangerous to pedestrians like me primarily.

Sometimes I'm walking on the sidewalk and I think "if one guy turns the steering wheel towards me I'm dead (or at least completely fucked).
You sound like a coward. Man up bro.

Driving is fun though. Its fun to bomb it down country lanes at 60mph