Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate being forced to go out when i look ugly as fuck

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Fucking parents sending me out to buy them some shit from the grocery store. Especially today when my acne is really bad and my face is completely covered in red marks.
I planned on just ldar today but now I'm forced to show my demonic looking face to society.
going outside as an ugly male is a fucking struggle.
Some fucking kid just stared at my face as I walked past right now.

Hey,arent you the guy who is,almost,40 years old virgin?. Do you live with your parents or what??

This is one of your embarrassing day that you'll have to cope until you move out of your parents house

that used to happen to me when i had acne

that used to happen to me when i had acne
People just do it all the time to me.. it stings all the time too.. if it wasn't for my parents shaming me all the time that I never go out I would proper LDAR and just watch FB live streams of random shit around the globe. They really like the self improvement meme.

Ahh...but he is that guy doesnt he?
People just do it all the time to me.. it stings all the time too.. if it wasn't for my parents shaming me all the time that I never go out I would proper LDAR and just watch FB live streams of random shit around the globe. They really like the self improvement meme.
It always happens when I'm around children.
Motherfuckers look at me like I'm some kind of space alien. And sometimes if the kid is young enough they will be afraid of me.

It always happens when I'm around children.
Motherfuckers look at me like I'm some kind of space alien. And sometimes if the kid is young enough they will be afraid of me.
Old and young are alike to me.. an old biddy even made a face at me as we passed on the sidewalk and made a disgusted sound, the places I go to as well are where people always either look down, around or anywhere other than my face.. I wish they would look me in the eyes sometime, giving me at least some dignity.. it's always the same.. looking down, around, anywhere but the gigantic elephant in the room.

I think if you have severe acne or acne scars you should qualify for ssdi/neetbux. Even though most of mine is clear @31 I still have physical and emotional scars that will never go away.

same I hate my parents forcing me to go out to normie society to get mogged and bullied by everyone.

First they force your ugly ass into this world, then they force you to face it, fuck parents

Fucking parents sending me out to buy them some shit from the grocery store. Especially today when my acne is really bad and my face is completely covered in red marks.
I planned on just ldar today but now I'm forced to show my demonic looking face to society.
going outside as an ugly male is a fucking struggle.
Some fucking kid just stared at my face as I walked past right now.
They did the same to me. I hate being forced out when I was planning LDAR.

Try living on your own and being forced to go out in public or starve.

Try showering before you complain about acne

Sunglasses, cap & hoodie OP. Better for people to think that you’re shady than to think that you’re someone they can make fun of.

Outside is the realm of the normie, basements and sewers are the incel’s domain.

I learned how to do makeup like 5-6 years ago, and it improved my life. I have severe/moderate acne all my life(so longer than some people posting here) and sure I failed some opportunities in life because I didn't want to exit my house, but thanks to makeup it's doable. It seems that it even helps my acne, I mean it's not beneficial per se but I remember not to touch my face. Of course first year or something it was very clumsy atempts but now I'm better at this than women. Which perplexes me, they doing that all their life and still on so many of them you can tell right off, there is ton of makeup yet it just needs some practice and you can hide many(not all) of you flaws without anyone noticing it.

Just go and buy it. So what if ppl see you? Ignore everyone and that's it