Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I fucking hate being a latino spic

P

PeruvianGuy

Banned
-
I'm on the Botton of the barrell with curries and chinkz.

I'm gardener material, genetic scum :cryfeels:

You're just genetic filth; being latino has nothing to do with it, so stop the self-hating, buddy.

Yeah, being short and brown sucks. Curry or spic - it doesn't matter. If that's what you are, no one wants that.

I fucking hate being a middle eastern! I wish i was white :feelsbadman:

Sketch 4race transparent

Map

Finally a burritocel here? I've never met a Latino irl tbh:feelswhere:

Just live in your own ethnic country theory.

Finally a burritocel here? I've never met a Latino irl tbh:feelswhere:

Yeah I’ve noticed we don’t get much Latinos on here. If any. We’ve got whites, blacks, rice, curry, but not tacos. :feelsbadman:

Yeah I’ve noticed we don’t get much Latinos on here. If any. We’ve got whites, blacks, rice, curry, but not tacos. :feelsbadman:
Latín América Is bluepilled AF
Latín América Is bluepilled AF

just soccermax or pablomax bro

But you live in your own country man, am i right??

You cannot be incel because of your race living your own etnic country ._.

I wonder why people from colder countries are smarter.

Latinocels got it bad in the west and even back in our home countries cause the culture is very bluepilled. More and more latinas are becoming feminist as well, we can't even arranged marriagemaxx like curries or muslims either so we have no way to escape inceldom.

Your problem is your looks, not your race.

But you live in your own country man, am i right??

You cannot be incel because of your race living your own etnic country ._.
Since Tinder all latinas want Chad it siento matter

First fight irl I ever had was with a mexican trans lmao.
A girl acting super masculine probably because she gets raped a lot.
Before I clobbed her hard in the throat for hitting me 5 times, she said "never mess with a mexican".

I'm a halfie so at least I dont have the dark brown skin most latinos seem to have.

Since Tinder all latinas want Chad it siento matter
Esto no es una excusa aceptable.

This excuse is "sUb8 lAw" "wOmAn oNlY wAnT cHaD" tier, that shit already has been demystified many times here.

Average looking man ARE PERFECTLY ABLE to attract woman and get GF's, they just are not able to slay.

If your face/height/frame are all average you are still able to get a woman BUT you will need to put CONSISTENT EFFORT in this.

You will need to gymcel, get a job or get in college, be functional in society, be NT and build strong social circles.

If you REFUSE to put effort... you cannot complain.

BUT this is only for average looking man. If you are 4/10 shit starts to get hard, if you are Sub3 ignore all that i sayd, its over. Your only hope is plastic surgery.

Anyways, your race is not the motive that you are incel because you are not living in a white country, you are living in your own etnic country.

how tall are you?

5'11?

@Zesto

This excuse is "sUb8 lAw" "wOmAn oNlY wAnT cHaD" tier, that shit already has been demystified many times here.

Average looking man ARE PERFECTLY ABLE to attract woman and get GF's, they just are not able to slay.

If your face/height/frame are all average you are still able to get a woman BUT you will need to put CONSISTENT EFFORT in this.

You will need to gymcel, get a job or get in college, be functional in society, be NT and build strong social circles.

BUT this is only for average looking man. If you are 4/10 shit starts to get hard, if you are Sub3 ignore all that i sayd, its over. Your only hope is plastic surgery.

Anyways, your race is not the motive that you are incel because you are not living in a white country, you are living in your own etnic country.
eso tiene sentido mr señor killuminoid

Mexican Andy?

Where are you from?
Perú hell

No sé si vives en Perú

It's a very touristic country. Women are lining up to fuck the gringos who come here for Macchu Picchu ,. Using Tinder and okc

I'm a 1.74mts , 70kg peruvian scum. Had a gold job before for the government (SUNAT) but after a while I stopped working when I went into a depressive phase
I dont want to work anymore. I'm basically NEET, except for the fact that I do translation /interpreter gigs and selling weed/cocaine to foreigners bc they pay good money.

i basically spend my dayz gymcelling (although my shit genetics hold me back) , practicing/studying music (getting into jazz now) an doing those things I mention before for money

Have no social life whatsover (other than my band who are wealthy half white peruviana, one of them a jew), tried online dating with no success and I just stay at home smoking weed and making music

Last edited:
It's a very touristic country. Women are lining up to fuck the gringos who come here for Macchu Picchu ,. Using Tinder and okc

Tourism to Colombia is growing, and and that's the same destiny that awaits. At one point I thought it was going to be the next Thailand --- but I think it's going to be worse.

I hate being a fucking mestizo.

Asian- and Indian-cels at least have the reputation of being smart, and their families are supportive in finding them a wife. Nearly every Indian I've met is married by 30. For East Asians, inceldom only seems prevalent among the Japanese (by comparison, most mestizo parents prefer their bitch daughters marry a white dude --- I have heard several parents straight out say this)

Blacks have the reputation for having big dicks, athletic and are just extroverted by nature.

When ethnic foids see a white guy, they think prestige, so white guys struggle the least.

Arabs have the reputation for being rich, and many are as aggressive & pushy as blacks.

Mestizos? We're short, ugly, and we have this stigma of being dumb and poor.

Last edited:
I hate being a fucking mestizo.

Asian- and Indian-cels at least have the reputation of being smart, and their families are supportive in finding them a wife. Nearly every Indian I've met is married by 30. For East Asians, inceldom only seems prevalent among the Japanese.

Blacks have the reputation for having big dicks, athletic and are just extroverted by nature.

When ethnic foids see a white guy, they think prestige, so white guys struggle the least.

Arabs have the reputation for being rich, and many are as aggressive & pushy as blacks.

Mestizos? We're short, ugly, and we have this stigma of being dumb and poor.

It's over for us. White men come here and take our women... I have a deep haré for non incel white people

Yeah but race helps coping
You admit that it's still just a cope, but as blackpilled people we must face reality as it is.
we can't even arranged marriagemaxx like curries or muslims either so we have no way to escape inceldom

Islam says both the woman and the man have to agree to the marriage, as well as their respective male guardian. Just lol if you think you can get away with an arranged marriage if you're ugly.

Latino isn't the bottom of the barrel. We still are way above certain chinks, curries, and pakis.

Latinos have a better stigma than those above. Chinks are viewed as weak, curries as smelly and awkward, and pakis as terrorist and also smelly. Also we can run thug game.